4

[2016]
"Jimin? Don't you want something to eat?" Seokjin asked the younger male who continued rehearsing the dance of Blood Sweat and Tears in the practice room.

Jimin stopped moving and began panting for a moment, attempting to catch his breath.

"I can't hyung...I need to perfect this dance, and I'm on a diet." The younger replied.

"But Jimin.. You're already dancing so well and–"

"I said no hyung." Jimin said firmly, causing Jin's expression to drop.

"Okay....but we're in the kitchen if you change your mind..." Jin pouted before returning to the kitchen.

————In the Kitchen

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked, his tone full of concern.

"He's practicing still...he said he's on a diet." Jin answered before getting comfortable in a seat at the counter, opening a bag containing a few containers of hot Japchae and Bibimbap.

"A..A diet? Why?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook's soft expression changed to worry.

"I don't know. He didn't say.." Jin shrugged.

"Oh no...." The youngest muttered under his breath.

"Jungkook-ssi? Why do you look so worried?" Namjoon asked, looking at the younger male.

"Its just that.....a few days ago..he saw all the nasty comments be began receiving, about his chubby cheeks, and him being 'fat' and he got all worked up about it....I...I think he's truly hurt..." Jungkook stated after sighing, beginning to get tense.

All the members looked extremely worried now, because of Jungkook's words.

Suddenly, Jimin entered the kitchen without a word, grabbing a glass before filling it with water.

"Jimin?" The leader asked.

"Hmm?"

"Y..You're dieting?" He inquired.

"Yeah....I need to get thin.." He replied after gulping some water.

"But your body is in perfect shape." Jungkook quickly retaliated, giving Jimin a quick glare, since they both knew that Jungkook gave Jimin a good talk about himself a few days ago.

"Well...its not good enough for the fans." He stated, shifting his gaze away from Jungkook who just sighed with disappointment.