13

Jk's POV-

We were cozy and warm, finally back in our hotel room.

We both gazed out the window as we sat atop its ledge, tracing stray raindrops which lashed the glass.

It clouded the city's view,  yet it was still so beautiful.

As I followed a drop with my finger, my hand met his upon the window, and I noticed his cheeks flush pink.

It was the most adorable thing, and I warmly smiled, internally cooing.

He shyly removed his hand and adjusted the fluffy, white blanket which was wrapped around his small figure.

"Why do I have to remain cold?" I jokingly scolded, an emphasized, sad pout tugging on my lips.

"There's another blanket on the bed Kook." Jimin stated, pointing to it, but I shook my head.

"No. Let's share this one. You'll make me feel warmer.." I mumbled, a mischievous smile upon my face.

He chuckled lightly after huffing a little sigh.

"No!" He fussed with a grin before scurrying over to the bed, but I quickly followed him.

Hmm he was playing hard to get. Cute.

My arms yanked his waist as I dove onto the bed, landing atop of him.

The blanket managed to get lost in the process, and his petite figure was now revealed to me.

Damn he looked so good in black.

I smirked, his eyes shut, almost as if chills were entering his body.

"J...Jungkook...." He slurred.

"Yes? Feeling warm now?" I teased with a low chuckle.

"I–"

Before he could continue, I bent my head so that it was buried in his neck, my breath hitting his collar bone.

His scent was so sweet and enchanting. I was basically drowning.

"Jungkook p...please....stop..." He whispered on a low, annoyed tone.

I perked up with confusion as my brows furrowed ever so slightly, but I tried to hide my sadness and embarrassment.

"Jimin I thought-" I began when he briskly cut me off.

"Can we just go to bed? I'm tired..." He stated, subtly pushing my body off of his.

I nodded slowly, my lips pursed, trying to hold back the lump in my chest and throat.