29

[Jk's POV]

I was in such a terrible mood today, since we were forced to perform in Singapore, without Jimin.

My managers had been keeping me away from him lately, and it really annoyed me, however, I tried my best to keep my cool with them.

Even my members had gotten on my nerves, and I only got more sensitive to these little irritations which usually would never bother me.

I hated the way I was. I was a mess without Jimin. Without his love, and without his warmth.

"Hey Kook. You'll be fine. Just focus on the fans." Namjoon, our leader reassured as we got ready back stage.

I sighed with a nod, continuing to fumble with the bracelet on my wrist.

We went on stage, Seokjin and Taehyung giving me glances of sympathy, but somehow, they were telling me that I was going to be okay today.

They weren't right.

I wasn't going to be okay.

My mood was obvious. I was clearly worried and withered, and most of all, weak, and I knew the fans and members were noticing it, but it was unpreventable.

The song, 'the truth untold' had to now be performed, so Taehyung, Jin and I sat on the stools placed on stage, our mikes in our grasps.

The music began playing, and I couldn't help but feel a deep sorrow since Jimin and I listened to this song together in the hospital.

My thoughts drifted off to my boyfriend who wasn't here, but hopefully, resting, and not worrying about me the same way I was about him.

My voice was shaky and unsteady as I struggled to get the lyrics past my lips, most of my vocals sounding like stressed huffs of the melody.

I felt tears sting my eyes, but I tried to not let the fans see my pain. I didn't want them worrying either.

The chorus then came around, which I had to sing in place of Jimin, however, before I could begin singing, I heard a smooth, honey like, much too familiar sweet voice as the fans began screaming with overjoy, waving their army bombs wildly.

That voice was much too distinguishing; it couldn't be.

I turned around to see the beautiful, pretty, vibrant figure of my boyfriend smoothly singing without a flaw as he shuffled closer to us, a look of peace upon his face.

I simply sat there, in disbelief and awe. He was really there.

I couldn't even contain my emotions as I ran to him, tightly embracing him as if I were to soon loose him again, and I didn't want that.

My tears leaked onto his neck, him grasping me tighter, us not caring about the fans nor our members.

We only cared about each other for that moment.

"I....I m-missed you so much....." I sobbed, pulling away with a weak smile, and he returned the gesture.

"I love you...." He said.

"I love you too Jiminie.." I stated, before smashing my lips onto his in front of about one thousand and more fans who simply cheered and screamed crazily in response to us.

So that was my love story. The story of how my love for Park Jimin grew, blooming into the red rose it is today. Now, I'm no longer shy to express my feelings for this beauty. He is mine and I am proud to say that. He is mine and I am proud to tell the fans that. Our relationship went through so much, along with multiple bumps and holes on our road, but eventually, it became a paved road with flowers on each side. I love you, Park Jimin.