16

Jk's POV~

"Hyung..." I whispered.

"Jiminie...." I continued quietly, lightly tickling his neck, causing him to lowly groan which faded into a small, tired chuckle.

"Wake up hyung..we need to leave for the airport at eight." I added, still keeping my tone gentle and low.

He sighed before nodding and tiredly rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute and innocent.

The way his blonde hair was messily scattered across his forehead, right above his eyes made my heart flutter. His natural, rose dusted cheeks and lips were truly beautiful.

He whimpered softly, turning once more before finally sitting up and tossing of the sheets.

I giggled at his usual cuteness.

"Go and freshen up, and once you're finished, breakfast should be ready." I added with a warm smile.

"It smells great by the way. What is it?" He asked, his voice smoother than honey.

"Pancakes!" I exclaimed cheerily.

Jm's Pov~

"Which store you wanna visit first Kook-ah?" I questioned cutely as we walked about the airport, waiting for our flight which was to arrive in an hour.

"How about over there?" He replied, widening his eyes slightly, pointing to the store 'Gucci.'

"Mmmmm...expensive? I like it." I stated with a chuckle,  my heart warming up.

We entered the shop, its scent of new clothes and cosmetics washing over us.

The store had very few costumers, maybe because of the pricey items it sold.

"You want anything Jimin-ssi?" He asked, shuffling closer to my small figure, causing my cheeks to burn.

Yes, I want you.

I instantly pushed that thought away, shocked at myself for thinking like that.

"I don't see anything appealing.." I muttered, scanning my eyes across a few perfume bottles, yet none caught my attention.

"Same here. Let's head to the waiting room and listen to music or something. That'll pass our time better." He replied and I nodded.

We made it to the room after a few minutes of walking through busy crowds.

We got comfortable on two chairs before I took out my phone and earbuds, giving him one and keeping the other side for myself.

I started playing some calm music by Charlie Puth and Troye Sivan, and I noticed his expression soften when he heard his favorite music.

He smiled cutely before placing his head upon my shoulder, gently shutting his eyes.

Flames of nervousness and love exploded in my heart. My stomach fluttered, coming to the realization that his head was against my skin.

I then placed my head atop his, a contented, soft smile adorning my face.