19

[Jk pov-]

I did have feelings for him.
My heart would race at his single touch.
My cheeks would flush red whenever we met eyes.
This feeling was nothing but love.

"Jimin..." I mumbled to the boy who leant against his study desk in his room.

He raised a brow at me.

"I know that....you said you want us to simply live a-as band mates but........" I began nervously.

He paused for a moment.

"Yeah....? But?" He perked up.

"I.....I have feelings for you Jimin." I huffed out, my brows furrowing.

He gave me a stare which contained so much words I wish I could've comprehended.

"I do too Jungkookie....I have feelings for you.." He replied, stepping closer to me, before gently resting his hands atop my shoulders.

I felt my entire face turn cherry pink.

"I can't live like this forever....not being able to express my love for you...." I muttered.

"If being an idol means I can't claim you as mine....then....I-I don't wanna be an idol anymore..." I added lowly, pursing my lips.

He smiled at me with a certain pleasure and love. A smile that I adored. A smile which showed that he was satisfied in a way.

"We'll find a way.....don't worry..." He reassured, his voice sounding smoother than usual.

I smiled softly, my face nearing his.

Soon after, my patience faded, and I pushed his smaller body onto the couch as I enchained our lips, his plump ones moving like sweet silk against mine.

I never felt something smoother, or more perfect.

The emotions of pleasure, love, satisfaction and joy overpowered me, making me smirk through the kiss.

The butterflies within me were raging as my heart did millions of summersaults.

We gently and hesitantly pulled away, his hands still on my waist and mine still on his shoulders.

I loved the way his lips felt, and I wanted to feel it again.