7

Jungkook POV-

We had just arrived in Osaka, Japan for our three day concert.

The body guards surrounded us as we walked through the loud, suffocating crowds of the airport.

Constant camera flashes and voices of fans filled the air, but we did our best to ignore them.

Multiple body guards surrounded us, and Yoongi and Jimin briskly walked beside me. 

Since on the plane, Jimin seemed distraught. He complained about feeling dizzy and nauseas, so Namjoonie hyung gave him a medicinal tablet to ease the symptoms, but yet, it didn't help anything.

Suddenly, his brisk walking slowed, and he began holding his head, indicating pain.

We noticed him start to fall, becoming weaker, and Yoongi quickly grabbed his arm as all the other members crowded around him in worry.

The body guards did their best to hood back the bold, persistent and curious fans and assistants also joined, some fan girls even crying.

I quickly placed his arm around my neck whilst Yoongi took the other, carefully but quickly helping him to the car.

"You'll be okay hyung..." I reassured softly.

He didn't respond, except with a few rough coughs which made me even more worried about his health.

Finally, we made it to the car, and the guards did a great job in pushing away the wild, crazy fans.

Instead of going to the hotel, we went straight to the hospital which was around fifteen minutes away.

Jimin laid his head on my shoulder the entire way, and I felt a strange feeling within me. A feeling I never felt before.

My heart palpitated slightly and my stomach fluttered for some unknown reason. Maybe it was just worry.

We arrived at the hospital, helping our bandmate out of the vehicle.

After quickly paying for a private room for Jimin, we allowed a doctor to asses him whilst we nervously waited outside.

"He'll be okay Kookie.." Seokjin reassured. I looked more worried than I I thought.

I was worried. God I was suffocating.

Was Jimin really going to be okay?
What happened to him?

A doctor then came out of the room, a relaxed but slightly worried expression on his face.

"Is he going to be okay?" I immediately asked, hurriedly wanting to know about his condition.

The doctor widened his eyes at me, surprised that I was this worried.

"He'll be okay after a day or two. He is very dehydrated and extremely weak. You all as his band mates need to ensure he's eating well, because this is a factor as to why he's in this situation now. He is getting ivy drops now, and you all are welcomed to go in and visit, but we only allow five at a time." He stated to us all.

I huffed a sigh of relief as we all locked thankful gazes.

"Its okay...you guys can go in first. I'll go after." I said, allowing them to go into Jimin's room.

"Are you sure Kookie?" Jin asked with sympathetic eyes, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I nodded.

A few moments passed. Moments which felt like centuries, drowning me with worry and fear.

The door then opened, and out came five concerned faces.

"H...How is he?" I asked nervously.

"He's doing well enough..." Hobi murmured, not making eye contact with me.

"He didn't say anything...he's too weak...go and check on him.." Namjoon said on a low ton

I nodded, my lips pursing into a thin line before heading to the door.

"Hey Jungkook?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Do you want one of us to come with you?" Jin asked.

"No hyung....I'll be fine.."