25

For the past few days, Jungkook noticed his band mate, Taehyung's behaviour begin to change, but in a negative way.

At times, the older boy would be so very close and touchy, and then, at times he would act so cold and ignorant that Jungkook began feeling as if he did something wrong.

The brown haired boy was in his room, swiping through his phone when he heard a light knock at the door.

"Come in.." He muttered, not really in the mood to talk with anyone except Jimin.

It was Taehyung.

The maknae's brows furrowed as the blonde male entered his room, shutting the door in the process.

"Everything okay hyung?" He asked almost worriedly as he placed his phone to the side.

"Y-yeah...I just...I need to talk to you..." He replied, shuffling closer to the younger who was now standing.

"Yeah? What about?" Jungkook hummed as he forced a brief smile to cascade his lips.

"Jungkook.....you love Jimin very much, don't you?" Tae questioned, his innocent eyes glancing into Jungkook's.

"Of course I do....I love him more than anything, but, why are you asking me this?" The younger stated, his heart beginning to palpitate as he noticed the unsettling look in the others' eyes.

"How would you feel if I told you that.....I like you...as in, more than a brother.." Taehyung replied after a long pause, and once he said that, the atmosphere stiffened, a certain tension beginning to build between them.

Jungkook simply stood there, eyes widening with a throbbing heart as if all time paused.

It was impossible for him to string proper words in fact.

"But Taehyung I.....I'm sorry but....I love Jimin..." He finally replied after a moment of trying to process the words of the person who he considered no  more than a friend.

"Are you sure? Because-"

Before Taehyung could continue, Jungkook yanked his collar, emotions raging.

"Don't EVER question my love for Jimin." He deadpanned angrily and Taehyung nodded, eyes and lips quivering slightly with fear.

Before Jungkook could let go of his hyung, the blonde tripped forward, causing the younger to drop upon the bed, Taehyung practically atop him.

Suddenly, they heard the door open, only to reveal a wide eyed Jimin, standing there in disbelief, dismay and exasperation.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting." He stated on a tone that Jungkook never heard before, maybe because Jimin only spoke like that when he was pushed past his limit of anger and patience.

"Wait Jimin I-" The brown haired one yelled, pushing Tae away, attempting to run after his boyfriend who quickly headed back downstairs.

"This is your fucking fault!" He bellowed angrily, pointing at the older who stood their in awe, then bolting after his boyfriend who was already back in the kitchen.

Upon arrival, he noticed Jimin angrily fetching his car keys, long, cold tears flooding down his cheeks as Namjoon and Hoseok dashed into the area to see the loud commotion, their eyes now opened wide.

"Jimin I'm sorry! Please just listen I–" Jungkook  began shouting as he dashed to his boyfriend, attempting to grasp his hand but Jimin forcefully yanked it away, shooting Jungkook a stare that said many things. Many things of pain, anger, disappointment and sadness.

Taehyung also ran down the stairs accompanied by the other two members as they heard the loud shouting.

"Jimin wait!" Taehyung and Namjoon yelled in synchronization as they all tried to grab his coat, but it was now too late. He had already left the building, slamming the door loudly.

"No! No! No!" Jungkook yelled before frantically getting his keys, speedily going after his lover who was ready making his way out the driveway and onto the road.

The others quickly followed after Jungkook, most still confused about the entire situation.

"Could someone please explain this shit?" Yoongi stated firmly, worry lacing his tone as they all headed outside, a few managers joining them.

"I wish I knew..." Namjoon muttered.

Tears were also flowing down the maknae's cheeks as he worriedly pushed back his hair in frustration.

"Jungkook wait....just, give him some time....he'll be back.....trust me..please.." Taehyung said, the hope and genuineness lacing his orbs.

"Why the fuck must I trust you?" He snapped angrily.

"Jungkook....he's right....give him time.."