10

[Jk POV]
*jimin was also released from hospital*

Ignorance..

Why?

His usual behaviour towards me changed, and I hated it.

I'll explain.

We had an interview yesterday, and once I placed my hand on his shoulder, he immediately pushed it off. This was so unlike him.

Again, another situation.

We were at a fan sign, and I gave him a warm, tight back hug, but he didn't even smile with me, and more so, he tried to break free from my grasp.

There were multiple instances where he pushed my hand of his shoulder, he ignored me, and I hated it.

I would always laugh it off as a joke, but on the inside, I was depleting bit by bit. He didn't realize how much it affected me emotionally, or maybe he did?

I sound extremely petty, because you may think that these situations shouldn't be such a big of a deal, but it really did hurt me. A lot.

Was he doing this as a subtle payback for the way I treated him in the past? Yes, I was young, and maybe a bit foolish and ignorant back then, but I changed. I really did.

As I grew, I learned so much more about love, and what it  felt like. I discovered it myself.

I never meant to hurt Jimin, and I know he doesn't mean to hurt me..

We were at the dorms, and all members were asleep, but for some reason, I couldn't. I was only thinking of one person.

I desperately needed to talk to him, and mend the gap between us. If the space remained like this, it would eventually kill me.

I tip-toed to his room, before peeping through the crack, and to my surprise, he was also still awake, strolling through twitter.

He turned to face me with confused eyes.

"Hey Kookie...is everything alright?" He asked on a concerned tone.

"Actually....I need to talk to you..." I mumbled after a short pause.

"Sure...come in."

He switched off his phone, and I sat on the edge of his bed, him beside me.

"So..?" He inquired, raising a brow of his.

"Y..Yeah..." I cleared my throat.

"Jimin...I..I noticed that you've been.....ignoring me lately..." I said nervously, before regretting all of my words.

His expression changed. His eyes widened as he glanced downwards.

"W...What do you mean Jungkook?" He sighed.

"Jimin...I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you in the earlier days...I was young and ignorant then...I didn't even realize how much I hurt you, and I wasn't considerate of your feelings....I feel so terrible about it now...please just....just forgive me.." I continued, my voice low and apologetic. My eyes were full of worry and sorrow, hopeful that he'd understand.

He was speechless, and gazed at me with slight shock and disbelief.

"Jungkook...I...what I've been doing was stupid...I'm sorry..." He breathed.

"I understand...and I don't think you're wrong in what you did....I deserved it..." I added.

He chuckled lightly. His voice was so harmonious.

I pulled him into a sudden, tight, genuine and loving hug. I felt his emotion in his warmth.

"What do you think about going to Tokyo?" I then asked with a smile as we pulled away.

"T...Tokyo?" He said full of surprise and confusion.

"Yeah...just you...and me.." I added, my cheeks tainting pink, so I glanced down nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"That sounds great.."