9

[Jk pov- hospital]

"How are you feeling?" I asked softly to a much brighter Jimin. He was sitting up today, and actually had some strength within him to smile.

"Better." He stated, flashing that sweet, warm smile of his which made my heart become fuzzy.

"That's good to hear.." I replied, and I couldn't help but allow my eyes to linger to his beautiful features.

He noticed, and gazed down in embarrassment, a shy smile on his lips.

"It was so hard for us to perform without you...we couldn't stop worrying.." I continued, placing my hand on his.

He sighed.

"Sorry..." He whispered.

"Its okay...what matters is that you're okay.."

"I'm glad you're here Jungkook.." He replied softly, tightening the grasp on my hand.

"Hey Jimin-ssi how are you feeling?" A voice said vibrantly as a figure entered the room. It was Hoseok hyung.

I quickly removed my hand from his.

"I uh....Y..yeah...I'm a lot better actually.." He stuttered.

"Okay great...that's so good to hear...how did you rest?" The male asked with a broad smile.

"Well enough."

"We have to leave shortly for a fan signing." He added.

Jimin frowned.

I sighed.

"I'll see you soon Jiminie..." I mumbled before leaving.

-
oOf sorry for such a shitty chapter tsktsktsk I'm garbage lol bye-