22

"Wow, I don't believe this.." Namjoon slurred as he scrolled through his phone with wide eyes.

"What is it?" Jimin perked up from where he was comfortably settled in Jungkooks arms.

"Our company has begun to receive a ton of hate because you two weren't allowed to date. These armies are the craziest things ever I swear!" The leader explained, massaging his temples.

Jimin shot the youngest a worried glance, however, the brown haired maknae only returned a weird, teasing, cheeky grin.

"Does this mean.....we can finally date?" Jungkook questioned, furrowing his brows and the other simply sighed.

"Maybe..I'll need to talk to the manager...but this hate is absolutely terrible. I never expected our fans to support you guys this much!" Namjoon stated as the other two beamed happily.

A few days had passed, and Jimin and Jungkook finally got the wonderful news that their relationship can now be open, and totally functional.

Because of this, Jungkook wanted to celebrate, but in a special way, but taking Jimin to his favorite restaurant which he never got a chance to visit in years due to his busy schedules.

"Jiminie, dress fancy! That's still to casual!" The younger scolded to the blonde boy who gazed at himself in the mirror.

Jungkook was sprawled across Jimin's soft, comfy bed, helping the other with what to wear.

"Why don't you tell me where we're going, so then I would simply dress to suit." The older fumed, but Jungkook shook his head.

"It must remain a surprise."

"Fine.." He huffed, digging in his large closet yet again before heading into the bathroom to change.

He exited wearing an expensive looking black tuxedo, a silver chain around his neck as well as a few rings.

"Wow...you look.....amazing Jiminie.." Jungkook mumbled as he couldn't even remove his eyes from the older.

He looked so handsome and elegant.

"Now we're ready to go!" Jungkook added on a happier tone as the other smiled shyly, his cheeks turning red.

"Are you sure I look good?" Jimin questioned, looking at himself in the mirror once more, a frown on his face.

"Good is an understatement. You look stunning." The other replied, intertwining their fingers, causing the older to blush heavily and look down.

"Now...let's go. I'm sure you'll love the place."

After around half an hour of driving upon the smooth, obstacle-free road, they finally pulled up a restaurant called 'Gold Star.'

"Wait....I know this place..." Jimin muttered, examining the giant, brown, beautifully designed building that seemed so familiar to him.

"Yeah...it was your favorite place to eat since our Trainee days...but as our schedules got busier, we never came back here." The younger explained with a warm smile.

"You...You actually remembered, Jungkook..." Jimin said softly and the other nodded before getting yanked in for a sudden hug.

Their hug was long, but warm, comfortable and enjoyable.

They then clasped hands and made their way to the entrance.

They entered, the cool air condition breeze cascading them both, and the insides didn't change one bit. It was just as they remembered.

Red brick walls, classy, golden lamps, neatly fixed tables and chairs as well as soft, piano music in the background.

Once they were seated, and given menus, all the nostalgia began rushing back to them both.

They did have dinner here once, together, a very, very long time ago.

"Its exactly the same..." Jimin said with a smile.

"Thank you for bringing me here.....it means so much to me..." He added, his eyes coated with a fresh sheen of tears.

"Don't cry Minnie....I'm just doing my job as a good boyfriend." The younger said, caressing the others cheek gently.

"B-Boyfriend?" Jimin stuttered lowly as Jungkook began glowing bright red.

"I...I mean–"

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." Jimin finished, kissing Jungkooks hands and then holding it close to his chest.