Overprotective

Before the story starts, I'm going to let you all know the ranking of each of the Voltron members! This Story will also contain swearing.
Alphas:
Shiro, Lance, Lotor, Allura

Betas:
Hunk, Coran, Matt

Omegas:
Keith, Pidge (Katie)

Happy reading!
———————————————————————
The world never stops for anyone. You either have to push though to keep up, or lay down and die like a little bitch. That's what Keith's father had always told him. Whenever he would say that, it would always earn a laugh from his mother and a scolding from his older brother Shiro for strong language. But he never meant for it to hurt Keith. He was only trying to teach him the harshness if the world. Especially since his younger son was a omega, despite both him and his wife being alphas. Of course they loved him no less then Shiro, but were more cautious with him. Something Shiro inherited. Now that they were both gone, it seemed Shiro was even more cautious with him if that was even possible. He almost treated him like a lost little helpless puppy, which annoyed the fuck out of Keith. Sure he was an omega, but he wasn't helpless. What happened with his boyfriend Lotor didn't help. It was so bad, Shiro actually packed up everything and moved with Keith to keep him safe. It was the one time he was grateful to have a ridiculously overprotective brother. He wasn't happy to be starting in a new school, but if it meant he was away from Lotor he was willing to fumble through it.

"Keith! Time to get up!"
Keith groaned and opened his eyes, the sight of millions of boxes greeted him. He sat up, running his fingers through his tangly raven hair. "Keith?"
"I'm up!" He called back.
Keith stood and went to the adjoining bathroom to brush his teeth and hair. He threw on a black Green Day shirt, pared with black skinny jeans and a blood red hoodie. He grabbed his beat up white sneakers and ran down the stairs. Shiro was in the kitchen cooking up some banana oat pancakes. Keith sat down at the table, lacing up his shoes. "Good morning sleepy head." Shiro smirked, setting pancakes down in front of him.
"Ha ha, you sooo funny."
Shiro sat down next to him and watched Keith eat his pancakes. "So, I start work a little later than you start school. I'll drop you off before I leave."
"Shiro, I can walk. The school's only five minutes away." Keith grumbled, his mouth still full.
"No way I'm letting you walk alone, you know first hand how crazy alphas can get!"
Keith looked at the ground, and Shiro sighed realizing his mistake. "If you befriend a beta who lives around here you can walk with them. But as of now, I don't want to take any chances."
Keith nodded and pushed his plate aside as he stood from the table. "Let's just go."
He grabbed his backpack from another chair and stormed out the front door, slamming it behind himself. Shiro sighed, and soon followed his little brother.