Panic, Thy Name Is Keith

Keith's breath caught in his throat. Sendak?! He was one of Lotor's minions. What could he possibly want with Pidge? She didn't even know who he was. What was he supposed to do?! Tell them he was with him? Matt would lose it for sure. Keith ran his fingers through his hair, pulling on it slightly. He could feel panic mounting in his chest, and his breathing go heavier. Lance was right. No one could touch Katie. No one.

Lance was confused and upset. He didn't understand why Keith still had those pictures. He didn't need Lotor. He needed Lance! Keith was his and his only. Lance felt a pang in his chest that immediately made him sit up, his eyes wide. It wasn't his usual feeling of anxiety. It almost felt like it was coming from some other energy. "Keith!"

Lance jumped out of Keith's bed and ran downstairs.

Matt had noticed Keith starting to spiral. "Keith?! Keith are you okay?"

Keith looked up at Matt and Pidge. His eyes were full of fear. Pidge looked him up and down. "Keith, Keith what's wrong?"

Keith didn't answer. His mind was racing. What was he going to do? Was Lotor the reason behind this? If so, what was he planning?

Lance came downstairs and opened the door. He saw Pidge and Matt trying to get through to Keith. He was spiraling into a panic attack. "Keith?!" Lance called to him.

The small boy seamed to snap out of it to the sound of Lance's voice. He looked up at him, his eyes wide and glistening. Lance gave him a sad smile and opened his arms. Keith stood up and ran into his arms. Lance held him tightly. He didn't know what was going on. Nor did he care. All that mattered to him right now was Keith. The perfect Omega in his arms.  Something was wrong, and it was Lance's job to fix it. Lance gently stroked his hair, trying to calm him down. Keith held onto him tightly, scared to let go.

Matt and Pidge shared a look before standing up. "We should go."

Lance nodded and kept gently stroking Keith's hair. Pidge took Matt's hand and the two siblings walked down the street.

Once the siblings were out of sight, Lance gently pressed a kiss to the top of his head and rubbed his back. Keith hid his face in Lances chest, trying to use his scent to calm down. Lance slowly pulled him inside, keeping Keith in his arms. "What's wrong princess?" He asked softly, closing the door with his foot. Keith just shook his head, tears running down his face. Lance gently rubbed his thumb over his cheek, wiping any tears away. He peppered kisses all over his face. "What's going on?" He asked him again.

Keith chocked on a sob. "I-I know w-who a-asked P-Pidge to b-be her a-alpha."

Lance kept rubbing his back. "Who are they hon?"

Keith sniffled and wiped his runny nose. "H-His name is S-Sendak. H-He's one of L-Lotor's f-friends."

Lance stiffened. Lotor's friend going after Pidge?!  What did that mean? Was he coming after all of them now? He looked down at his distraught omega with a sad look. He didn't deserve this. No one deserved this. Lance pressed kisses on his head. "It's going to be okay ba... Keith. It will all be okay."

Keith whimpered and held him tightly.  He was scared not only for Pidge, but for himself as well. Lance kept placing kisses all over Keith's head and face. "L-Lance... I-I'm s-scared."

"I know Keith... I know."

After a while, Keith was able to calm down.  Lance was laying on the couch with him. Keith was tucked under his arm between Lance and the couch. Lance had turned on the TV for some background noise. He kept stroking Keith's hair and pressing gentle kisses to his head and face. Keith quietly watched the movie Lance put on. Lance laced his fingers with his. Keith melted into his touch and moved closer, their chests flush with one another. Lance smiled. "Hey princess~"

Keith blushed at the name. lance giggled and kissed his forehead. "You're adorable."

"No, I'm not!" He whined. "That makes me sound all cute and gentle!"

Lance chuckled at that. Everyone knew Keith was a clueless sweetheart who acted all tough. Don't get him wrong. Keith was an omega, but he could easily take Lance's head off if he wanted to. That's all others saw him as. Only Lance and a few of their friends could see the other side of Keith. The cuddly, confused, adorable, whiny little ball of fluffy black hair. Lance felt special that he could make Keith like that just by holding him in his arms.

Keith had an adorable little pout on his pale face. Lance laughed when he saw him. "You know, if you keep doing that your face will be stuck like that forever."

Lance chuckled when Keith looked frightened for a moment. Before switching right back to his pouty face. "You're making that up!"

"Am I?" Lance questioned.

Keith's face spelled out how confused he was. Lance laughed and pressed a kiss to his head. You could practically see the gears in Keith's head turning. It was adorable how hard he was thinking about this. "Princess..." Lance laughed.

Keith's face turned angry and he lightly punched Lance in the arm. "You did make that up! You liar!"

Lance kept laughing and held his omega close. "You love meeeee!"

"That's debatable."

Lance's mouth fell open. "Betrayal!"