Alpha Problems

Lance walked Keith home from school. One, because Lotor was out there. And like hell he was going to leave his Omega all alone. Two... he wanted as much time with him as possible. Keith was a total emo, hotheaded and sometimes just plain mean. But Lance wouldn't change a thing about the smaller boy beside him.

Keith noticed the mushy looks Lance was giving him. "What?" He sassily asked.
Lance seamed to snap back to reality. He smiled at him. "Nothing."
Keith crossed his arms "bullshit. You were staring at me for like, ten minutes."
Lance nervously chuckled. "Did I really?"
Keith raised a eyebrow. "You good?"
Lance sighed. He had been caught. "It's just that..."
"Yeah?"
"Your to cute and I can't stop staringggggg!!!"
Keith's eyes widened and his face flushed red. He definitely wasn't expecting that. "I-I... s-shut up!"
Lance laughed at the others flustered state.  "Oh come on Keithy.." he purred.
"NOPE!"
Keith started sprinting down the sidewalk. "Keith!" Lance laughed, running after him.

Pidge walked home with Hunk and Matt. You could practically see the gears in her head turning. "Pidge? You okay?" Hunk asked her.
Pidge snapped back. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Just thinking."
"About.....?" Matt asked.
Pidge looked in between Matt and Hunk. They were her best friends. Even though Matt was her brother... but she couldn't tell them. She needed to talk to a omega. They wouldn't understand and would just overreact...
"Just that I need to talk to Keith."
Hunk looked confused. "Why is that?"
She shrugged. "He's older than me. And I have some questions about Omega things. He's the best to ask."
"Oh, okay." Math shrugged and dropped it.
Pidge sighed in relief. She needed to talk to Keith. And she needed to do it fast.

Keith sat on the front porch of his house with Lance. The two weren't talking, just enjoying each other's company. "KEITH!" A voice yelled.
Lance sat up on high alert. But before he could do anything a whirlwind of red hair had jumped and clung to Keith. "Pidge?!" He asked, surprised.
"You have to help me! I don't know what to do and I need advice and help but I couldn't talk to Matt because he would never understand and he would panic and freak out and..." she rambled.
"Pidge, breathe." Lance said.
Pidge took a deep breath, calming down a little. "What are you talking about?" Keith asked the small girl.
Pidge stayed sitting in his lap, hiding her face his chest. Keith slowly stroked her hair. "Hey... what's going on?" He asked gently.
Lance has to bite back a growl. Pidge was touching Keith... his Keith. He had to keep telling himself that Pidge wouldn't do anything. He knew she wouldn't.

"S-something happened..." the girl sniffled into his chest.
"What's that?" Keith kept stroking her hair and gave her a hug.
When Pidge was this upset and allowed for this to happen, something was very wrong. "A-a-a Alpha a-asked to b-be my mate."