Sexuality

Lance stares at him with his mouth open. Pidge shrugs. "I don't think we can use that as evidence."
"Wait, your not going to freak out?"
"Do you want me to freak out?"
"Well no... but I expected more of a reaction."
Hunk smiled. "Lance is Bi, we support LGBTQ+ here."
Keith flushed a little. "O-oh, Thanks you guys."
"YOUR GAY?!" Lance snapped out of his trance.
"Yeah, there a problem?"
"I can assure you, Lance has zero problems with that." Pidge snickered.
"Shut up!"

It was the end of the day, and Lance excitedly ran towards the locker room. He was excited to get back out on the field. He entered into the noisy change room. He walked over to his locker and changed, sprinting out onto the field a few moments later.

Keith made his way to the back of the cold metal bleachers. It was Pidge who convinced him to come. Her and Shay always stayed to watch the practice, then they all walked to Hunk's house after. Allura and Matt were also on the field. Matt was the water boy for the team and Allura was the captain of the cheer team. He looked out onto the field. Matt was standing with Mr.Coran, Lance and Hunk we're running poles while Allura was talking with a group of girls whom Keith assumed was the cheer team. "Keith!"
Shay and Pidge sat next to him. "Hey guys."
"How's my GBF?" Pidge asked
"GBF?"
"Gay best friend."
Keith sighed. "Really?"
"Yes really! You gotta own who you are Keith!"
"I'm owning who I am just fine!"
He reached down into his bag and pulled out his sketchbook. "Mhmm.."
Keith looked to Shay. "Does she have a off switch?"
Shay giggled. "If she does, I don't know where it is."
Pidge rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, you guys loveeeeee me!"
"That's debatable." Keith snickered.
"I didn't have to invite you to be friends with us omega emo boy!"
Shay looked up at Keith. "You a omega?"
He sighed. "Yup, pathetic isn't it?"
"I don't think so, I'm a omega to!" She smiles.
"Wait, you said there were only six of us?" He asked Pidge.
"The is, so we're over half of them."
Keith looked at her funny. "Umm, we're half."
"No no, Lance's sister Veronica is also a omega."
"Oh, I see."
Pidge thinks. "Now that I think about it, I think your the only male omega in our school."
Keith groaned. "That's great."
Shay laughed at him, releasing some of her scent. She smelt like oranges and cherries. Keith turned his attention back to his sketchbook he opened it and looked at the field, wanting to draw a reference picture of the sky. But instead his eyes landed on Lance. Despite it being freezing out, the taller male had taken his shirt of. Giving Keith a full view of his chest. He quickly averted his eyes. His little gay heart couldn't take much more of this.

Keith was waiting outside the changing rooms with Shay, Pidge and Matt. They were waiting for the Lance, Hunk and Allura to change before going to Hunk's house. Keith was smiling like a dork and laughing at the stupid jokes Pidge was saying. "Well well Well, I haven't seen you this happy in years kitten."
Keith instantly recognized the voice. He froze. "Oh come on, is that a way to act around your boyfriend."
Keith slowly turned around. Standing in front of him, was Lotor.