Aftercare

Lance helped Keith stand. He was still shaking from head to toe. He took off the green jacket he had been wearing and wrapped it around his shoulders. "L-Lance..."
"It's fine, I'm not cold." He smiled.
Keith nodded and pulled the jacket tighter around himself, embracing the scent of Lance. "Let's go, okay?"
Keith nodded. Lance grabbed his hand and entwined there fingers. Keith's hand was shaking like the rest of his body, but when Lance held it it slowly began to stop trembling. He smiled at the smaller boy, pushing a stray lock of hair behind his ear. "Everything is going to be fine, okay?"
He nodded, slowly and unsure. Lance squeezed his hand. He opened the door and walked out, still holding onto Keith's hand. He looked down the hallway, seeing nobody he pulled Keith towards the back of the school. Lance pushed the doors open and stepped onto the side walk outside. He never lost his grip on Keith's hand as he lead him home. There was a car in the driveway, meaning his brother must be home. Lance was both happy and annoyed for that. Happy so Keith wouldn't be alone, but annoyed because of the way he treated Keith and had pinned him to the wall. Lance walked up to the front door. Keith reached over and opened it. Shiro looked up from his newspaper. He first frowned, seeing Lance but then when he saw Keith's face his entire expression changed. "Keith? What happened, are you okay?!"
He stood up and walked over to them. Keith whimpered a little, and held onto Lance's arm. Lance sighed and looked up at Shiro. "Lotor, he came to the school..."
Shiro's eyes narrowed. "What?! Did he hurt you Keith? I swear to god if he did..."
He looked down and noticed Lance holding onto Keith's hand tightly. He looked between the two and sighed. "Lance, if you want to stay... you can." 
Lance and Keith looked at Shiro completely shocked. "What.. I, can?"
Shiro turned and walked away. "Yes, but if you hurt Keith I will rip you limb from limb."
Lance gulped. "Y-yes Sir.."

Keith tugged on Lance's arm and led him up to his room. Keith sat down on his bed, and pulled Lance to sit with him. He complied and sat down with him. "You okay now?" Lance asked concerned.
Keith took a deep breath. "Y-yeah..." he answered quietly. Lance gave him a hug, gently stroking his hair. Keith melted into his embrace, and laid his head on his chest. Lance smiled at the smaller boy, his heart fluttering in his chest. "You should try to sleep." He whispered.
Keith shook his head no, and kept his face buried into Lance's chest. Lance couldn't help but smile. He leaned back into Keith's pillows, pulling him with him. Keith looked up at Lance surprised. "Come on.." he ruffles his hair. "Please?"
Keith rolled his eyes. "F-fine..."
he closed his and in a few minutes was fast asleep. Lance smiled. How was it possible for someone to be this perfect? He gently placed a kiss to the top of Keith's head. The smaller boy smiled, and nuzzled his face into Lance's chest. He laughed softly at him, brushing some of his hair away from his eyes. "I swear, you're going to be the death of me." He whispered. He suddenly remembered his sister. "Shoot, I need to message her." He thought.
Trying not to move Keith to much, he reached into his back pocket and took out his phone to text Jasmeen.

Lance: Hey sis, something happened and I'm staying the night with Keith.

Jasmeen; Oh you are are you? 😏

Lance: Its not like that!

Jasmeen; Okay Okay, i'll see you tomorrow then. Be safe, I love you.

Lance: Love you to sis.

He put his phone on the nightstand and smiled down at Keith again. He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep along with him,