Wrongfuly Accused

Pidge noticed Veronica running towards them. "Oh hey Veronica!"
Keith turned to face her. She must be Lance's sister, the resemblance between them was quite clear. Veronica had shoulder length dark brown hair that slightly curled around her thin face. She had beautaful baby blue eyes and was wearing glasses. She was quite tall and thin with the same sun kissed skin as her older brother. She was wearing a plain white shirt with a pastel pink flannel overtop. Her jeans were a light blue wash and she wore light brown boots. "Hey Pidge!" She smiled.
"Oh Keith! This is Veronica, Lance's younger sister. Veronica, this is Keith."
"Oh I've heard of Keith." she smirks.
"VERONICA!" LAnce caught up to her.
"Hey Lance!" PIdge waved.
Lance shot his iter a warning look. "Hi Pidge."
Keith looked between the two siblings. "NIce to meet you?"
Veronica smirkes. "Yes, I shall be seeing more of you soon..."
Keith looked at her confused. "I guess?"
"Don't you have somewhere else to go?" Lance hissed through gritted teeth.
"I suppose so." She waved to Keith. "See you around, Bi!"
"RONNIE!"
Veronica ran off laughing. Keith shook his head. She was just like Lance, just less flirtatious. Pidge started laughing. "To much for you loverboy?"
He scowled at her. "Shut up!"

It was history class again, and Keith was still sitting next to Pidge. A few times Mr.Coran had to tell the for of them to quiet down or stop laughing. But each time he did it with a small smile. The beeping of the announcements came on. "Keith Kogane to please come to the principal's office, Keith Kogane to the principal's office, thank you."
Lance looked at him. "Someone's in troubleeee!"
Keith rolled his eyes. "Keith, you may leave." Mr.Coran said.
Keith stood from his seat, grabbing his bag, and exited the class. He walked down to the office. "I'm Keith Kogane, The principal wanted to see me?" He said to the receptionist.
"Oh yes he's expecting you, go right on in."
Keith nodded a thanks and walked down to the office. He knocked lightly on the door. "Come in!"
Keith opened the door and walked inside. The principal was sitting at his desk, scribbling something down on a piece of paper. "Ah Keith! Come take a seat my boy."
Keith sat down in the chair in front of his desk. "Now, do you know why you're in here?"
"No sir, I don't."
The principal sighed. "Well, the gym teacher has reported you for being, disruptive and abusive towards some people in the class."
Keith's eyes widened. "What? What did he say?"
"A number of things, including harassing some girls as well as Mr.Lance McClain."
Keith grew angry. "That's ridiculous! I didn't do anything!"
The principle held up his hand. "Despite your unique circumstance of transferring so late in the year, that is no excuse to act like that."
Keith grit his teeth. "I didn't do anything to anyone!"
"I know Keith, but this is a safety hazard. So I have no choice but to remove you from the class unil proof is brought forward."
Keith threw up his hands. "This is ridiculous!"
At the moment, the bell for lunch rang. "I'm finished with this conversation for now, go eat your lunch."
Keith clenched his jaw and stormed out.

Lance, Pidge and Hunk were at the table waiting for Matt and Keith. Keith came storming over and threw his bag on the ground. "That asshole!"
"Woah, dude you good?" Lance asked.
"No! I'm not good!"
Keith tells his friends what had happened. Lance's eyes went to slits. "They accused you of harassing me and some girls?!"
"Yeah! Can you believe that?"
He slumped into a seat. Lance clenched his fist. "We are going in there right now!" He moved to stand.
Pidge shoved him down in his seat. "Easy tiger, going in there guns blazing isn't going to help."
"Well what else can we do? We all know Keith didn't do what there accusing."
PIdge sighed. "He's a guy. They'll never believe him without proof. People tend to take the side of the girls when it comes to these things."
Keith threw his hands in the air. "I don't even like girls!"
"What are you talking about?" Hunk asked confused.
Keith hesitates. Should he tell them? You know what, fuck it. If they don't like him because of his sexuality then can go die in a hole.
"I'm gay."