Overeaction

"WHAT?!" Lance yelled.
Keith growled a little and held the small girl closer. She was to young, there was no way! Pidge sniffled, keeping her face in Keith's chest. "WHO THE F*** IS HE?!"
"Babe.. calm down..."
"NO! NO ONE CAN TOUCH KATIE!"
"H-h-he d-didn't... h-he j-just a-asked.." She sniffed.
"What did you say?" keith asked gently.
"I-I said no..."
"YOU BETTER HAVE!"

Pidge felt her heart catch in her throat. Lance was mad at her, like she assumed Matt would be. Why didn't she just talk to Hunk or Keith alone?! Tears rolled down her face and she started crying against Keith's chest. Lance froze when she started crying. Keith held her tighter and stroked her hair. "Pidge..."
"Go inside Lance." Keith growled.
Lance hung his head and walked into Keith's house.

Keith kept hugging the small girl as she cried. "Can you tell me what happened?" he asked softly.
"H-h-he t-told m-me i-if I-I d-didn't s-say y-y-yes h-h-h-he would g-go a-after y-y-you and, and S-Shay." She cried
Keith felt his heart break. She almost let this Alpha have her.. Because she didn't want him or Shay to be hurt. "Hey.." He turned Pidge's face towards his. "Nothing is going to happen to us, okay? We will be fine."
"B-b-but..."
"No buts. You clearly do not want this guy to be your Alpha. So he won't be. I won't let him take you by force or blackmail."
PIdge had more tears running down her face as she hugged Keith again. Keith hugged her tight and close. A year ago, if you had told him he would be doing this.. He wouldn't of believed it. Holding someone close because they were crying and needed comfort. That they had trusted him enough to come in this state. Keith couldn't help but smile. He really did love his friends.

Matt had tried calling his sister over a million times. She never answered. He was getting really worried. He needed to make sure she was safe. Pidge had said she wanted to talk to Keith, so that's where he would go. Keith's house was only a block away. He quickly stood from the terrace and rand down the street.

Lance was up in Keith's room, his face hidden in his pillow. The honeysuckle grapefruit scent of his Omega was imbedded in the soft fabric. It helped him calm down, collect his mind. He shouldn't of yelled at Pidge. The poor girl didn't deserve that. She hadn't done anything wrong. It wasn't her fault a stupid alpha decided to take advantage of her. Lance growled and looked at the ceiling. Whoever did this was going to pay.

🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋
Sorry this chapter was so short! I'm trying to make them longer, but I am failing miserably. I wanted to post this as soon as possible to encourage you guys to message me and comment! I love hearing everyone's thoughts and opinions on my writing or even what they think is going to happen next. Don't be shy to talk to me! Love you alll!!! 💙💙