Chapter 30 Too Girly?

I pulled back from him , rushing to the bathroom , feeling my non existant lunch come back up again.

How romantic.

I felt bad leaving Evan like that . During OUR moment , but unfortunately I had to do what the little boss said. And right now, it wasn't keeping a single thing down.

I stood up , flushing the toilet and rinsing out my mouth as I walked back to Evan .

"I'm so sorry." I said embarrassed, brushing my hand through my hair.

He reached his hand out to me as I looked up and found his intense gaze again ;

"It's okay. Really. Maybe it's for the best. We probably wouldn't have stopped any other way and carried this out way further than we would've liked. "

"I guess your right ..."

"Besides , you're already pregnant so you don't need this added stress."

" But I love you . You're not added stress. And if you want to unwind a bit , it's okay. " I said trying to reassure him that this wasn't ALL on him.

"I know and that's why I love you baby. You're so understanding . But you should probably get some rest. Tommorow's a big day and you'll need all of your energy." He said sliding of the bed and grabbing his jacket.

"Wait . "

"Yeah ?" He said turning around .

"Stay with me ? Please? Atleast until I've fallen asleep? " I said hopeful.

"Anything for you Princess ."

He then climed his way back up to the bed as we cuddled until my body finally stopped fighting it and gave into sleep.

****
"I want to say it's good to be back , but is it ever really ?" I said throwing my bag on the floor and looking at the familiar view of the ocean .

In some ways it was good to be back and have a little more freedom but in other ways, it was pure torture to go through this again.

" You wanna settle in or go meet the girls ?" Emma said from the door.

"Is that even a question !? The girls duh ! I wonder if Piper is back or what happend to Alice!" I said getting all excited at the thought of meeting up with my friends again. It felt like years since I've last seen them .

"Then what's the hold up ? Lets go !" Emma said excited as we walked over to the Sun room.

We walked in as my eyes scanned through the room looking for any familiar faces.

My face fell as I didn't see a single one , not even Alice.

"Give it some time Andy, they'll be here. " Emma said reassuringly as I walked over to the bookshelf taking out a new book for me to read while I was here.

"I have to go ,they need me back at base . Stay positive Andy, they'll be okay. "

I didn't say a word back or even a goodbye as she walked off. In a lot ways she of all people didn't deserve to be treated so coldly but the dissapointment was just too much for me to handle. It was hard enough that I had to go through this again , but alone ! That was a fate even worse. I didn't know if I would make it this time.

I walked over to my usual spot seeing a blonde girl with shoulder - length hair , her nose burried in a book as well , hiding my view of her.

I decided to walk over and take a seat there anyway. What harm could it really do ?