Chapter 36 Let her go

*Andy's POV *

When I finally held her in my arms again it was like everything around me fell away and the world stopped.

It was just me and her . And nothing else mattered.

It was like I held her for the first time again and when she opened her eyes - looking expectantly up at me - I couldn't help but get lost in her eyes. She was my world.

I felt Evan's arms wrap around me from behind and then around Kenzie - who was laying soundly in my arms - as he held us all close to him ,this was perfect.

Picture perfect and exactly how I imagined it .

It was our first hug , our first embrace, our first moment as a family and words couldn't do any justice to the feeling it gave me in my heart.

This was the moment I knew I loved him with all my heart. The moment I knew that Evan was and will always be the only one for me.

I mean sure Ben is an amazing person and at some point I loved him with all my heart. But I guess that's what happens to first boyfriends. Sometimes they're your forever and other times ... they were simply just your first. He will forever have a special place in my heart but Evan will forever be my heart. And I love him with all of it.

And nothing and no one will ever change that.

"Guys I don't mean to break up this momentous moment but we really have to go. So shake your tail feathers and get in the Jeep. " A panicked Liam said as Evan and I shared the same look , knowing exactly why he was acting this way.

We looked at eachother and then to him saying the exact same thing. "Jealous. "

"I'm not jealous! I just mean if you want to get out of here you can save all the lovely dovey stu-"

"Whatever you say man. " Evan said as he gave him a pat on the shoulder , moving past him.

I giggled at his flustered and blushy state while I walked over to Evan, handing him Kenzie as he placed her in her seat and secured the seat.

Whoever said that watching a man put in a car seat and putting the baby in it , wasn't manly . Got it all wrong. Cause dang that was hot !

I shook all the thoughts -that started to bubble up in my head - away as I regained my sense of reality and see them all looking at me funny.

"You okay ?" Evan asked with a raised brow as I tried hard not to blush.

"Pff , yeah. Now we going or what? " I said trying to avoid the inevitable , brushing past them and getting in.

Liam soon joined the right side of me - the drivers side - as I looked around the - now seemingly small Jeep -

"Where's Evan going to sit ?" I ask Liam as he looked uncomfortable by my question.

"I don't know , why don't you ask him. " he said slowly , choosing his next words very carefully. Almost as if he was scared to let the wrong thing slip .

"Evan, honey, where are you going to sit? Should I go join Kenzie at the back seat so you could sit upfront with Liam ? "

"No, that won't be necessary Andy. " He said as he took my hands in his.

"Oh. Well I could -" I said going on and on , completely oblivious to what was really happening here.

"Andy. I'm not going with you. " he said softly making my heart start to ache.