Dongmyeong: Boyfriend AU

Me: After actually measuring: I have concluded that I am just at that awkward height where I'd have to crouch to hug him because I'm shorter or else I'd be head-butting him and would break his chin/nose.
Friend: But y'all are the perfect height to cuddle.

Cuddles & Kdramas:

You emerge from the bathroom dressed in a comfy sweatshirt. It's an oversized black sweatshirt with (=^ㅅ^=) printed on it. You adjust the sleeves so they rest just above your hands so you can slip on the white fluffy socks to match.

You make your way over to the couch where Dongmyeong is sitting. He's wearing a matching sweater, this one in white, paired with black fluffy socks. The oversized fit almost swallows Dongmyeong and you giggle thinking about how he looks like a giant marshmallow.

"My marshmallow."

He looks up from the tv to see you staring. He smiles and pats the cushion next to him. You make your way over to him and plop down next to him.

"What do you want to watch?" you ask.

"Something cute, maybe a romance?" You internally smile at how soft Dongmyeong is. Most boys would recommend an action or, god forbid, a horror movie. Last time you both tried to watch It for Halloween, you both ended up hiding under the covers and holding onto each other for dear life.

"How about...Boys Over Flowers? I heard it got good reviews and is really cute."

"Anything's better than It." Agreed.

Dongmyeong flips through the Netflix dramas until he finds it. He presses play and moves the remote to the side.

Halfway through the first episode, you shiver. The AC is blasting just a little too much for your liking, but you're too invested in the plot to say anything. Dongmyeong seems to notice and immediately pulls a blanket around the two of you. "Cold?" he asks.

"A little..." you whisper.

He shuffles around a bit until he's sitting behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. Then he pulls you close until you're flush against his chest. Finally he adjusts the blanket so that it's covering both of you. "Better?"

"Yeah."

He leans his chin on your shoulder as you watch the drama. The dramas good, but you find yourself too focused on the warmth of Dongmyeong's arms and the way he absentmindedly rubs meaningless patterns into your hip to care.

[A/N: I've never watched Boys Over Flowers or It but it's what's on Netflix when I open it so that's what I went with. They could be terrible or amazing idk. Anyway, stan onewe/us. Hope you enjoyed this!

PS: yes I'm soft for Dongmyeong and yes I wanna hug him really bad. Also, I'm personally a big spoon, so writing this in a small spoon perspective is weird. Maybe I'll write an alternative? I tend to write boyfriend aus for any gender reader which is why I picked small spoon. I haven't heard of a lot of girls in a straight relationship who are the big spoon. I'm not saying that's not ok, just, like with my height, it's kinda hard to be a big spoon when you're smaller than your partner. Like if I were to cuddle with Dongmyeong, I'd be breathing in his shoulder. Although, probably wouldn't mind cause he probably smells sweet.

Anyway, cuddle how you want and love who you want. At the end of the day, Dongmyeong is still the cutest & fluffiest lil bean ever. REST]