Feeling Bad Day

Uh anyone know korean? Cause my friend told me to stop asking him for trans.

Um, now I feel really guilty like I hate bothering/being a burden and now I feel just that.

Guess it's ~feeling bad day~.

I know some others but 1) I'm not close with her and she's not good at English, 2) it'd be really weird to randomly ask for his number, 3) I'm close with this guy and thought he wouldn't mind.

I think I'm hurt more cause his personality and also the :) at the end is really passive-aggressive and I don't know what he means. Is he really annoyed? Or joking? Idk, but I'm still :((.

Welp, have a good day ig...

UPDATE: I tried asking if it's just annoying that he doesn't understand the sentence or if it's me asking in the first place and he's not responding so we love anxiety :)).

I'm dumping all my sadness as rants on my friend cause I don't wanna do that to him cause he's not the type to accept being leaned on? That sounds bad um... it's fine. Just wish I had someone to lean on.

Tryna be vulnerable is a bad idea ig should've known from my past. Guess it's back to wearing a mask everyday of false happiness in hopes that my happiness will make someone else feel better.