The End

(lol that's as much of my face as you'll get to see for a while with that bowl cut & my James hoodie)

Wow I can't believe it's here. Part 200. The final installment of Random Oneus/we Stuff.

It's crazy to think that I started this a few months back because there was no oneus content. I got fed up and decided "What the heck? Why don't I just write my own content?" and thus this was born. I never thought I'd get to 200 parts, or that I'd meet so many amazing people along the way. It means so much to me that you follow and support my work, I couldn't have asked for anyone better than my onealls.

There's been lots of ups and downs: from AUs, to (mostly) rants. Sometimes I wish I would've tried harder to write better quality content, but at the same time, I'm satisfied with the amount of effort I've put into this whole thing. People even tell me they like my weird rants cause they're relatable, so to those people, thank you for coming this far! I hope you will continue to support me & we/us through our journeys.

But the road doesn't stop here...

I will be back with Random Oneus/we Stuff 2! So don't worry, I will continue to provide (somewhat) quality content for you all! All I ask is for you to wait until my return. I'd like to take a break to focus on some projects I never got to finish and my personal life. Hopefully, I can return with a gift for you all ;).

And with that, I'd like to end this final chapter with a thank you. Thank you, really, for everything. Every read, vote, comment, message, and follow mean so much to me. I couldn't have ever imagined that I'd be here with all of you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you and I love you all ♥︎.

~Shu :))