CyA's Lip Piercing (+LBC)

Alright kids, buckle up, we're going on a trip down shook lane.

No but, he looks good. The only thing is that he also kinda looks like an edgy scene kid who eats lunch by the dumpsters in the back while listening to SoundCloud artists cause he doesn't believe in capitalism.

And also: what the heck is that furry thing next to him? A gerbil? A jacket? Some sort of pillow? Idk.

Anyway, it's such a cool contrast. Giwook's visuals are so soft and youthful, but his style is very edgy. I think it's interesting to see that you really can't judge a book by its cover. Giwook may look cute and dress edgy, but he's still the lovable and dreamy-eyed bassist/rapper.

It's so interesting to see how much his concept has changed. When onewe first debuted, he was very quiet and shy. He was also tall and had a bad haircut (sorry bby it's the truth). Now he's developed more of his own style. He's more outgoing and confident, and not afraid to do what he wants.

Just listen to his rap parts in MAS songs vs. his part in ㅁㅊㄷㅁㅊㅇ. They're very different.

Ok, tbh I'm not a big piercing person. On myself, I don't like it. I can barely tolerate ear piercings too. It's probably because I'm the type who likes to back hug you and nibble on your earlobe to tease you. With a piercing, I fear I'll rip your ear off. Is that stupid? Idk.

I feel like I've said this before... maybe in the are Dongju's ears pierced chapter?

Whatever, it's your body so do what you want. Just know that I'll always prefer your cute little bare ears. :))

Listen to the bop ㅁㅊㄷㅁㅊㅇ produced by CyA.

PS: LOLOL he reminds me of this Thai actor named Perth Tanapon (if you've seen LBC plz dm me). He's 17 and dresses really edgy but looks really young. LOLOL this was off-topic I'm literally just fishing for LBC fans cause none of my friends will watch it ;p. If you're into boy's love/shounen ai/yaoi, watch Love by Chance. It's on YouTube and Line TV. It's technically 18+, but I'd rate it more 16+. Be weary if you're young (that means hide in your room, use headphones, and close the door).

Line TV link: https://www.facebook.com/notes/lazy-subber/subbed-love-by-chance-complete-episode-list/663337274033727/