My Honest Opinion on Oneus's Line Distribution

Please refer to the diagram above courtesy of hexa6on on YouTube. I apologize for any inaccuracies, it's not mine.

In all honesty, I don't think Geonhak deserves that many lines. Don't get me wrong, I love his voice, but he's not a vocalist. He's a rapper.

At first, I thought it was just gonna be for Valkyrie since his deeper voice fits the stronger concept, but even in Red Thread, a song I think would suit the vocalists due to their light voices, he got a lot of lines.

I know that Oneus is more of a vocal group, as both the rappers have shown talent in singing, but, that doesn't mean they can take the lines that are for vocalists.

I'm especially upset for Dongju. He's a vocalist, and barely gets any lines. A lot of people speculate that it's because he joined later, but Geonhak joined later too. It could be that Geonhak has prior training because he switched companies, but that doesn't mean this can persist.

I know it's a lot to ask for. A lot of groups have this problem where a few members get all the lines and the others don't. The company will just claim that their voices "don't fit" the concept. But then, they still don't give them lines. So what concept do they "fit"?

Sadly, Oneus has one of the better line distributions. All but Dongju and Geonhak have a percent in the 10's. So it's only skewed for them two.

Idk, hopefully, Dongju will prove to them that he's got talent and they'll give him more lines next album.

What do y'all think?