Dongmyeong: Boyfriend AU

WARNING: This is written with sub! Dongmyeong not really sexually, but dynamically. Also, this is a little more suggestive than my other bf AUs. Skip if those make you uncomfortable, otherwise enjoy.

Also, this is the sub! Dongmyeong alternative to my earlier bf AU. If you haven't checked that out, you should.

Cuddles & Kdramas 2:

"Aww," you look at the sweatshirt the mannequin is wearing. It's a white sweatshirt with (=^ㅅ^=) printed on it. Next to it on the rack, is a matching one in black with a white print. The cute smile immediately reminds you of your boyfriend, Dongmyeong. "Dongmyeong!" you call to him.

His head pops up from behind a rack of pajama bottoms, "Yes?"

"Come here." He walks over to where you stand and you pick up the sweatshirt to hold up against him. "Doesn't this look cute? We can get matching ones!"

Dongmyeong looks at the design and tests the fabric. He nods, satisfied, and smiles at you. "I'd love that! You can wear the black one and I'll wear the white," he turns around to see a stack of fluffy socks, "and these! We can wear these fluffy socks with it."

You stack the clothes in the cart on top off the the other garments and scurry over to the checkout line. You pay for the clothes as fast as humanly possible, eager to see Dongmyeong in them.

As soon as you get home, you start a load of laundry. You throw the clothes you bought that day into the wash along with some other dirty clothes, and start the cycle. Hopefully, the sweatshirts and socks will be done after dinner.

Your dinner consists of leftover Chinese takeout and instant hot cocoa.

As Dongmyeong sips his cup of cocoa, you get up to check the laundry, "I'm going to check the laundry, go ahead and pick something to watch." Dongmyeong nods, puts his empty mug in the sink, and goes to the couch.

You walk over to the bathroom where the laundry machine is, and quickly fold the clothes. You leave the sweatshirts and socks off to the side. You pull your hoodie over your head and swap it for the kitty sweatshirt. You slip on the white socks to match. Then, you grab the other sweatshirt and socks and return to Dongmyeong.

He shifts his attention from the screen to you, "What do you think about Love by Chance? It's a Thai boys' love that's gotten great reviews."

"Oh, I've seen people talking about it on Twitter. They said it's really cute." Dongmyeong immediately smiles at the word "cute". You would've suggested something more action-packed, but you know Dongmyeong prefers the cute romance shows and you can't say no to him.

"I'll put it on," he fiddles with the remote a bit before the opening scene starts to play out.

"Hold on..." you walk over and pull Dongmyeong up from the couch.

"What are you-" you quickly sit down and pull Dongmyeong into your lap, "oh..." He doesn't protest, only wiggles around to get comfortable and rests his hands on your shoulders.

"Baby, let me put this on you," you gently wave your hand that's holding the matching sweatshirt. He doesn't respond, only blushes and nods.

You slip your hands underneath his shirt and tease the skin along the waistband of his pants. He lets out a gasp and his grip on your shoulders tightens. You smirk and lean forward to kiss his collarbones, running your hands up and down his back. You hear a gentle moan escape Dongmyeong's mouth and take that as a queue. In one swift movement, you pull his shirt over his head. He hisses when his bare skin is exposed to the cold air, but before he can complain, you're pulling the sweatshirt over his head.

"Done." You act as nothing had happened. All you do is admire how cute Dongmyeong looks in the oversized sweatshirt. The fabric pools around his hips and the sleeves dangle past his hands. Even the collar shifts a little off his shoulder to expose his collarbones.

"Huh?" Dongmyeong looks at you, a little dazed, and sends a puzzling look to his new sweatshirt. Once he finishes processing everything that had just happened, he flushes but stammers out, "T-Thanks."

You mentally pat yourself on the back for getting Dongmyeong riled up so easily, and as much as you'd like to continue your ministrations, you did promise to watch something with him today. You stand up with Dongmyeong in your arms, his legs wrap around your waist instinctively, and you spin him around. You place him back onto the couch in his original position and kneel in front of him. You carefully unfold the socks and slip them over his feet. He wiggles his toes within the fabric and smiles, pleased. You stand up and sit next to him on the couch.

You lean in close and gently suck at his neck, "We'll finish this after the show." Again, he flushes and swats your shoulder playfully. You turn your head to the screen to signal that you're ready to watch. Dongmyeong understands and starts the show. As the theme song plays, you snake your arm around his waist and under his sweatshirt and start to rub patterns into the skin there.

Three episodes and too many cuddles and kisses to count later, you decide Dongmyeong's waited long enough. You turn to him:

"As cute as that sweatshirt is, I think it'd look better on our bedroom floor."

The fourth episode will have to wait until tomorrow...

[A/N: Here it is! The sub! Dongmyeong counterpart to my earlier AU. It's not exactly cuddles & kdramas material, but it's here. I actually have watched LBC before so I recommend. Also, this originally wasn't gonna be so ~suggestive~ but this is just what came out as I wrote. Sorry if it sucks, I'm not used to writing something so intimate. LOLOL never been in a true relationship, so I have no reference.

Side note: I'm listening to song recs my friend gave me and I really like them. He was worried cause I showed him my playlist and he said I don't have a specific genre I like, I just listen to everything the ones I stan put out (which is true ;p). But then I sent him my top 3 from my favs and he said I prefer the more sensitive songs rather than super loud in your face party music. I agree, I realize I'm more of a softer pop or r&b type. But I'm willing to listen to anything except country and American rap. Hey! Comment some song suggestions for me.

Also, I definitely should've been doing my hw instead of writing this but¿ I didn't so imma be doing stuff till 10ishpm now.

Anyway, I'll let y'all take it upon yourself to finish the story ;))).]