II

A/N: This was supposed to be published last Saturday but it seems that I had plans and was not able to publish this part. FOM will be updated every Saturday.  I hope this chapter will make up for last Saturday.

His eyes widened when he heard the voice. The voice that has been lost for 2 years.

Infront of him stood a girl with beautiful ombre hair that reached her elbows. Dazzling orange - brown eyes and pale strawberry kissed skin.

"Y-Yume!"

He blinked once and she was gone. His heart was pumping, his mind was screaming at what he saw. He stared at the spot she stood and exhaled. He stood up, his legs felt like jelly.

"Just a ghost" He breathe

"She's just a ghost"

"Fall on me, with open arms-"

He answered the call of his phone. Without looking at the caller's id.

"Hello?"

"Subaru!"

That voice. The cheerful voice of a candy loving girl. The best friend of her late lover.

"Nanakura-san? "

"Hai!"

He exhaled

"What do you need?"

"We're at the cemetery right now. When are you coming?"

Of course. He thought. The death anniversary of his loved ones.

"I'll be right there... I just need to sort a few things out"

There was uncertainess in his voice when he spoke those words. Through the phone, the female frowned at his words.

"Okay Subaru... Hope you figure them out!"

He chuckled at her.

"Thank you Nanakura-san"

"Your welcome Suabru"

And the call ended.

He stared at his phone and let out a sigh. He saw her. Not figuratively, he saw her ghost. He stared at the spot with sorrow on his eyes.

"Why now? Why am I seeing you? Hearing you even?" He questioned the air.

"I'm just imagining things"

He walked out the park and proceeded to walk towards the cemetery.

.

It was a quiet walk inside the lonely cemetery. His feet was crushing the dead leaves underneath him. The wind was howling at his face, screaming as if death awaited him on the other side.

He searched and searched for a specific courtyard that was supposed to be filled with blush pink and charcoal black decorations.

He stopped midway when a sign told him that he was here. 13 courtyard. The courtyard didn't have that many grave stones. There were only 7 grave stones that stood there, among the 7 stood 2 beautiful grave stones.

One grave stone has a square shape with different shades of pink. Planets, stars and comets decorated the grave stone and the writings were craved with a regal handwriting.

The other grave stone has a cross shape with light shades of red. Blush pink dust was spread perfect along with the same regal handwriting that was carved into it.

Decorations stood there like bees listening to their queen. A female with long light purple hair went past her shoulders stood there. Her amythest eyes were filled with glee as she arranged the plates.

He walked towards and tapped her shoulder. She yelp out of fright and turned around to face him. The moment she saw him, she gave out a relieved sigh.

"Don't scare me like that Subaru"

He laugh half - heartily and shook his head no.

"I'm sorry Nanakura-san. If Asahi were here he would have pinched me already"

The female laughed at the statement and placed the spoon and fork beside the plates.

"He would but that would be mean"

Asahi is lucky. He thought. Nanakura-san is very kind and loving. Asahi would do anything to protect that smile.

He looked around and saw only her surrounded by the decorations and grave stones.

"Hey. Where are the others?"

Koharu grabbed a chair and placed it beside a table. She grabbed another chair and placed it beside the other chair and sat on it. She patted the seat beside her and Subaru followed obidently.

She handed him a cup of orange juice and smiled to no one in particular.

"Laura and Nozumo are getting the cake. Asahi is getting his sisters, along with the participation of Yozara-senpai's friends. Kanata and Ako are preparing the food at their apartment. And no one would stay behind so I volunteered to stay and wait for you"

Subaru sipped the cup and his eyes widened. It was a very simple taste of orange and nothing else. But what made his eyes wide was the sweetness.

"Yume used to make that for me a lot when I was down. She squeezes oranges and adds 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Adding sugar and mint leaves really lightness up your mood you know?"

He stared at the cup. Then he stared at her. The sunlight kissed her pale skin with its golden glow. Making her skin look alive.

"She taught me how to do it and I thought that it would be best to served it as a drink here"

"I get what you mean"

Koharu looked at him. Curiosity evident in her eyes.

"The look may seem sour, just looking at the color" He handed her the cup and she stared at it.

"But when you taste it, it's the most amazing thing ever"

Koharu let out a small smile and gave him back the cup.

"Your right Subaru"

Word Count: 841