XV

"What?"

It was eight in the morning and Subaru was going to sit down and relax and just go with the flow of life. A coffee in hand, blue berry pancakes on his plate, nothing could possibly go wrong. That was until the doorbell rang.

He sighed sadly and slowly got up from his seat. When he twisted the knob, he saw Zen dressed up in a red shirt, black jogging pants and white sneakers. "Um Zen, If you're wondering about practice today, there isn't"

Zen chuckled "I'm not here to wonder about the practice"

Subaru rose an eyebrow "Then what are you here for?"

"I'm here to ask for your permission"

"On what?"

"For me to be hanging out with Ezra the whole day"

Subaru got confused "Why are you asking my permission? You should ask Koharu that"

"But before you told me to ask for your permission"

"What?"

Subaru couldn't believe what he was hearing. What did he mean by that?

"Don't tell me you forgot"

Something struck through him "Oh you mean that"

Zen beamed "Yes that!"

"But that was years ago. You don't have to ask me that permission. Especially if its involving Ezra"

"I promised Shira that I would always ask permission from you. Even if its involving Ezra"

Subaru sighed in defeat "Fine. I give you permission to hangout with Ezra the whole day"

Zen smiled "Arigatou Subaru nii-chan"

But what they didn't know was that it didn't end well.

Word count : 247