VIII

"You what?" Ezra scratched his neck sheepishly.

"Yeah"

"When?"

"Well when we were playing Toram online, Zen kept talking about the things that happened in his life or more specifically events. Well he kept talking about a girl and the more he talks about her, the more interested I get"

Laura nodded her head slowly, understanding the condition "so when you guys decided to meet up?"

Ezra blushed lightly "I fell in love with both of them" Laura looked confused at the confession Ezra confessed. "What do you mean you fell in love with both of them?"

"I fell in love with their personality and appearance" Ezra played with his fingers nervously "Although I fell for Zen before we even met in the park" Ezra whispered, only enough for Laura to hear. "I really loved Shira but I guess I love Zen more"

Laura placed a playful smirk on her face as she placed her chin on the palm of her right hand "So is Zen coming?" Ezra burned bright red "I-"

"Ezra?"

He had soft winter hair and soft apple red eyes. His pale-ish skin hinted out his pink lips. He looked at Zen with eyes full of confusion. Laura looked at him with her jaw wide open. Ezra was a blushing mess.

"No wonder why you fell for him!" Laura hissed at Ezra's ear. "L-long time no see Zen" Ezra stuttered out.

Zen squinted his eyes at him skeptically. Poor Ezra didn't know what to do it what to say so he just nervously stared back at Zen. Laura pretended that she didn't see anything and said "So you're Zen? Me and Ezra here were wondering if you were gonna come"

Zen smiled at her "Oh you guys were? Well here I am" Zen sat beside Ezra (Ezra jumped from his seat) and the three wrapped themselves into a conversation.

.

"Remember Subaru. Take deep breathes" Koharu assured Subaru calmly before he stepped into the front. Chattering can be heard from different directions and Subaru cleared his throat, rather harshly and choked.

His coughing turned heads towards his direction and he composed himself directly. "Well as you can see that there has been changes of plans. For starters there are many of us right here. Right now"

Subaru inhaled a deep breathe and by the corner of his eye, he saw Koharu giving him the thumps up. "There were only a few people who came last year and the year before that so it would be surprising that there were more this year"

"Well the more the merrier right?"

There were nods of approval "Anyways, this year Yume's parents can't to due to their business and stuff. So it's quite sad to hear that their not here"

"Well the point of this speech is that I'm grateful for your presence here" Subaru looked at all of them nervously "And that's all thank you" The crowd bursted out laughing at Subaru's sudden nervousness.

.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" Laura said standing up. Elza followed suite "I'm gonna go get some pie" Ezra was sweating nervously "Oh ah ok" The two girls smiled and left. But what the other two know is that they have a plan.

"So Ezra" Ezra flinched. Zen saw this and laughed "Oh my god your still the same as ever Ezra" Zen laughed and Ezra blushed.

"How old are you Ezra?"

"21?"

"How old am I?"

"You already know that"

"I know my age but I want you to figure it out"

Ezra blushed in embarrassment "This isn't good for the heart"

Word Count : 599