XVIII

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating the book. I haven't gave up on the book but things were not great. Anyways, I couldn't bring myself to write down the marriage and etc and the book is going to end soon, I just thought that I'll go straight to the point and well. Here it is.

"That was hectic." Mahiru wheezed out.

"Agree." Zen agreed as well.

After the five of them played to their hearts content, they retreated towards the backstage and fell on their knees. Every single on of them took deep long breathes or coughing uncontrollably. Subaru grimaced at this.

"Didn't think I would hold that long." Asahi whispered out.

"I thought I was gonna die of exhaustion." Kanata coughed.

Footsteps entered and they turned around to see Koharu holding a tray of refreshments. She smiled and said, "Refreshments?"

Everyone beamed at her as Asahi gave her a big hug that almost knocked down the drinks. Of course Koharu scolded her boyfriend, who smiled sheepishly, and everyone drank from their glass.

"That was quite amazing actually." Koharu said as she stood beside Subaru.

Subaru smiled back at her. "Yeah. I'm just glad that everything turned out okay," he grimaced, "even thou it was decided in a short amount of time."

Koharu laughed. "Yeah." She smiled as she watched Ezra approach Zen, a sheepish smile present on his lips, "I'm glad Zen and Ezra made up. I was worried that-"

"They'll return to not being friends?" Subaru suggested.

Koharu chuckled. "Yeah."

Subaru watched Zen and Ezra interact as if they were in their own little world. "Hey Nanakura-san?"

Koharu hummed in response. "Do you think that those two grew quite closer after their argument?"

"Now that you mention it, they did grew a lot closer."

Koharu watched as Ezra accidentally spilled his drink on Zen and Zen laughed it off and they left with a red faced Ezra.

Subaru furrowed his eyebrows. "You know, I think that something is going on between those two."

Koharu rose an eyebrow. "Something between them?"

"Well yeah."

"Brother and I will be leaving!" Mahiru said.

Koharu smiled at her. "We'll catch up."

And Mahiru and Asahi left. "What can you possibly mean Subaru?" Koharu questioned .

"Well think about it, Zen and Ezra had a huge fight or misunderstanding that eventually made all of us worried- no offense Nanakura-san."

"None taken."

"Anyways, they fought and then miraculously, they made up after all that fuss!"

Koharu caught on. "Are you applying that they may have signed a contract between guys and I mean guys."

Subaru smiled. "Yeah. A contract between guys. And guys only."