XXIII

Subaru didn't sleep a wink. He didn't sleep at all. He stayed up the whole night looking for what he is supposed to be looking for. The last clue is on his hand and he gave it a glare. It was a white eraser with a piece of paper on its back. He let out a sigh and decided to give himself breakfast. His house is a mess and he decided to clean it when he finally found what he is looking for. Subaru made himself waffles and coffee. The eraser beside the pencil case he decided to bring along. The pencil case is filled with the pencils and erasers and ballpens Subaru searched for.

There are over 13 (including the eraser that currently holds the last clue) earsers, 10 pencils, and 12 ballpens. Subaru still questions himself on how Yume is able to fit all of these things inside her pencil case. But then again he wonders how he wasn't able to find these things laying around inside the house. Especially Yume's pencil case. But then again he also wondered how Yume did this.

"If I found what I'm looking for, I'll give Nanakura a call."

After thirty minutes, Subaru finally took the paper off from the eraser and read what is written.

'In her room, look for you and me.'

Subaru froze. The riddle seemed so easy. But he already knew what room she wrote about because he found himself running towards the room. He tripped, yes, but he proceeded to the room while slamming the door open. He almost flipped the room upside down. Almost.

"Yume? Where are you?"

I heard a giggle. I smirked.

"Come out, come out where ever you are?"

I came closer to her hiding spot, but to tease her I walked past the table. I heard her sigh in relief.

"Gotcha."

Shocked, she jumped out of her hiding place and with that process, she hit her head at the table.

Table? An idea popped into his head. He proceeded to walk towards the closet and searched for something that he didn't knew he lost.

"It's raining again."

Yume sighed.

"Well Yume, wanna watch You and Me?"

Yume looked at me.

"Of course!"

And he finally found it. In his hands is a CD case of You and Me. He didn't even realize this was missing. He could feel his heart beating loudly as he slowly opened it with trembling fingers.

'Clink'

He stared at the disc with a pink sticky note. He had never been so confused by what he just read. He actually had a question if Yume is a little bit crazy.

'Look into my eyes and say "Found you".'

Word Count : 450