XIV

1st week of practice

10:31 am Tuesday

"Tune the guitar again" Zen instructed for the tenth time. Kanata scratched his head in frustration. "How does one do this?" Zen shrugged. "You're the rhythm guitarist, you better learn to tune your guitar"

Kanata glared at Zen "I don't know how to play the guitar"

"Then learn"

Kanata rolled his eyes.

"What song are we gonna play first?" Mahiru asked Subaru.

"Well the first dance is always the first thing in a reception. Well aside from the introduction of the crew-"

"Crew?"

"There will be nothing else"

"So if it's the first dance then it's either the Sleeping beauty waltz or Kiss the girl right?" Asahi asked sweetly.

"You're correct Asahi"

"Yay!"

Mahiru asked nervously "Can it not be Kiss the girl?"

Subaru and Asahi looked at each "Practice"

1:05 pm Tuesday

"Arigatou Ezra" Mahiru smiled at Ezra, who gave her a bento and water. "Don't drink any soda okay?" Mahiru nodded.

Ezra handed Asahi a purple bento (to which Asahi bear hugged Ezra saying that it reminds him of Koharu), an orange one to Kanata, a pink one to Subaru, and a yellow one to Zen.

Zen smiled at Ezra "And?"

"And?" Ezra blushed.

"The hot cross buns?" Zen cocked an eyebrow.

"That's... Here" Ezra shamelessly gave a plastic of steamy hot cross buns.

"Arigatou Ezra-kun"

5:45 pm Tuesday

"And remember to practice the notes Kanata" Kanata's left eye twitched in anger. "Stop being so smug!"

Zen smirked "Am not"

"Yesh"

Zen made a 'go away' gesture with his hand "Now I'll have to go, Ezra is waiting for me"

Before Kanata made a protest, Mahiru shoved him away and smiled at him "Good bye and Subaru says good bye too" Zen smiled and says good bye as well and left.

"He's lucky for having a baker friend"

Mahiru and Asahi sweatdropped "Don't you have a baker girlfriend?"

Subaru laughed

10:00 pm Tuesday

Subaru screamed at the top of his lungs when he found Yume's head on his pillow.