XIII

"So let me get this straight. Nozumo decided that we-" Mahiru circled her finger, making sure it pointed at us "are in a band together and we should play songs that we have no knowledge what to play?"

Everyone nodded yes aside from Mahiru. Mahiru groaned "Nozumo is an idiot"

Everyone nodded yes. Mahiru rolled her eyes and tapped her foot. "Subaru, your the leader, let's figure something out!" Subaru nodded his head yes and they proceeded to discuss on what songs they will play at the wedding.

.

"A Disney song?"

Subaru had suggest that they'll play a Disney song from different soundtracks in the late 19's. So far, the songs they have listed are Perfect and Galway girl. Rock version.

"How are we supposed to make a Disney song into rock?"

Subaru rose an eyebrow "We made Perfect and Galway girl into rock. If we can make them into rock, can't we make a Disney song rock?"

They thought hard about it. "How about Kiss the girl from The little mermaid soundtrack?" Mahiru asked

"You sing it"

"What!?"

"Agreed"

.

So in the end Kiss the girl, Once upon a dream, Sleeping Beauty Waltz, Perfect and Galway girl were chosen as the songs they will sing at the wedding reception. Kiss the girl will be the only song sang by Mahiru.

Word Count : 222