IV

The laughter died down as everyone started to arrange everything. New tents were placed and so did tables and chairs. It did seem like a lot of people will be coming judging by the tables and chairs. Subaru crossed his way towards Koharu, who was attaching a black lining to the table. He tapped her shoulder and flinched.

"I'm not a kidnapper or a stranger Nanakura"

Koharu sighed in relief and turned around to face him. Her amythest eyes showed a glint of curiosity as she turned to him.

"I'm sorry. Do you need anything Subaru?"

"Yeah I have a question"

"What is it?"

"How many people are coming?"

Koharu stared at him for a while. Checking her mental checklist.

"About 15 - 21 people"

Subaru's eyes went wide at the said statement.

"You have got to be kidding me?"

Koharu shook her head nervously. She looked at him with nervous eyes.

"I'm not... Actually"

Subaru stared at her in disbelief. 21 people are coming. They were only 12 last year. Why now?

"Do you have a list?"

"Y-Yeah I do"

She rummaged through her pockets, fishing out what looks like a plain tissue.

"I was in a hurry in writing down the guests that I grabbed the nearest thing to me"

She handed him the tissue. It was a simple plain white tissue with pink flowers imprinted on the tissue. But it's not a tissue at all. It was a hankershif that belonged to one of Koharu's latest fashion album "Hanker - Joy!"

He opened it and saw the list of the said people

- Yuuki Subaru
- Nanakura Koharu
- Satome Ako
- Sakuraba Laura
- Kasumi Mahiru
-  Kasumi Asahi
- Kasumi Yozara
- Nikaido Yuzu
- Lilie Shirogane
- Kisaragi Tsubasa
- Shiratori Hime
- Forte Elza
- Hanazono Kirara
- Kizaki Rei
- Igarashi Nozumo
- Ms. Nijino
- Mr. Nijino
- Futaba Aria
- Kira Kanata
- Aoi Zen
- Nagisa Ezra

Subaru rose an eyebrow. He looked at Koharu with confused eyes.

"Who's Nagisa Ezra?"

Koharu gave out a jolt of regognition.

"My distant cousin"

"Distant cousin?"

Koharu nodded her head yes "He's my cousin from Los Angeles! My mother said that he would stay here for a couple of months to explore Japan!"

Subaru gave Koharu a confused gaze "Why is he invited? He has no connection towards Yume and Yume has no connection towards him. What was the point?"

Koharu scratched her head in a nervous manner "Well he will be staying at my house and he will be arriving today actually. He doesn't know about Japan so I decided that he could tagged along and met new friends"

Subaru gave out a sigh. A person he hasn't met is coming to his late girlfriend and sister's anniversary. But the name sounds familiar though. How eccentric.

"Best be off then Subaru!"

"Huh?"

Koharu giggled softly "My cousin is here"