III

"Subaru!"

A female voice responded and they turned their heads towards it. A female with wavy elbow length hair was carrying 5 boxes filled with food. Her electric pink hair was tied into a french braid, decorated with a blue bow.

Beside her stood a male in his early twenties. His caramel hair was on all fours on his face but he still looked charming. His lilac eyes were twinkling in the sun as his face pulled into a sweet smile.

"Yo Suabru"

He to was carrying 5 boxes filled with food. They walked towards the white tent below them and Subaru launched towards the pink female and grabbed 3 boxes.

The female smiled at him "Thanks Subaru"

Subaru smiled in return "Your welcome Sakuraba"

The other male was beside him and smile sheepishly at him "It's like this is the first time I ever see you in person Subaru"

Subaru chuckled softly "Same here Nozumo"

.

'Thumph' went the boxes as Subaru, Nozumo and Laura placed them on a separated table with black linings. The boxes were filled with cupcakes (ranging from red velvets to customized ones) along with fruit flavored pies.

Separating the desserts by different categories, Koharu gave Laura a sly smile as Subaru and Nozumo went to fetch the cups and pitchers.

"You never told me you were engaged"

Laura flinched at the statement.

"W-What makes you say that Koharu - chan?"

Koharu gave out a sly smirk as she grabbed Laura's right hand (in which she yelped) and mockingly eyed the ring.

"It's quite obvious if you don't hide it Laura"

Laura blushed bright red as she snatched her hand back "I-I didn't think that you'd or anyone else would notice it. I wanted it to be a surprise"

Koharu laughed brightly "So when?"

Laura (if possible) went redder.

"Last week"

Koharu looked at her in disbelief.

"Wow. You really wanted it to be a surprise"

Laura nodded shyly at her. "So when is the wedding?"

"O -October 1"

"Chilly wedding"

They both laughed so hard until Koharu almost knocked out a cupcake.

They both looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

"What's so funny?"

They turned around to face Subaru with a raised eyebrow, holding what it seems to be a box filled with disposable cups.

Beside him stood Nozumo, holding a box filled with 7 inch pitchers. He was biting his lip rather harshly. Biting back a smile.

"Nothing's funny. We were just talking about a certain event"

Subaru shook his head no "I won't even bother to pry"