IX

A\N: This chapter will be published today due to technical difficulties that will happen tomorrow. And before you read, I'll just want you guys that this chapter will be very short. Next chapter will be long I promise!

Koharu snickered "If I were you, just spill" Laura blushed in embarrassment "Sometimes I hate your cocky attitude" Laura grumbled in distaste. Koharu winked at her "Its a new bound profession"

.

"So Nozumo" Subaru asked while dearranging the tables "What's going on with Laura? Anything happened?" Nozumo hummed in response "No. Why?" Subaru raised an eyebrow.

"Koharu kept in bugging her about something"

"Maybe she just wants something from Ezra but she couldn't ask him?"

Subaru looked at Nozumo in disbelief "Dude you just back bite Ezra about a few hours ago. What's with the sudden change of heart?"

Nozumo chuckled behind a rose (*Subaru looked at him weirdly thinking "Where did he get the rose?" *) and lifted it up the air while doing a dramatic pose "He did nothing wrong did he not?"

Subaru not knowing what to do just laughed like there's no tomorrow.

.

"And what!" Ako excitedly yelled. Ezra smiled sheepishly at her while arranging the stuff from the back of the car "The bakery is just below the house"

"I didn't know you guys can do that!"

Ezra smiled at her "Yeah we can"

Word Count : 188 words