XXXI

A/N: This is all that I recovered and tried to write for this chapter that was deleted by Wattpad.

"What?" Subaru gasped out, getting out of bed.

"Koharu is missing!" Ezra repeated, sounding frantic.

"No wait- start from the beginning- no tell me where you are and who's with you."

Subaru shuffled to his feet, heading towards his closet to grab a jacket.

"I'm at Koharu's house with Zen and Satome-san."

Subaru closed the door shut behind him, the keys dangling from his fingers as he ran towards his car.

"Okay Ezra, listen to me, I'll be there in a second. I'll hang up."

Ezra let out a weak reply and Subaru ended the call. With the car bursting to life, Subaru gritted his teeth. He wonders if this is all part of Yume's plan or that it's Koharu's decision.

.

When Subaru arrived at Koharu's house, he immediately saw Zen, Ezra and Ako sitting on the front door. Ezra is seated in between Zen and Ako, who happens to be comforting the crying male. Subaru ran towards them.

"W-What's the news?" Subaru gasped out.

Ako shook her head, her eyebrows creased in worry. "Nothing. The others didn't find her yet."

"Who are the others looking for her?"

"Everyone. Kanata, Asahi, Laura, Nozumo, Mahiru, even Hime-senpai and the others are looking for her." Ako replied.

Ezra looked at Subaru, eyes filled with tears. "I-It's my f-fault S-Subaru-san! K-Koharu probably d-doesn't want t-to see me a-anymore!"

Subaru kneeled down. "Hey Ezra, it's okay. You didn't do anything."

Wrong move. "S-She said she d-doesn't know how to face me!" Ezra wailed out. Zen comforted him more. "I pestered her! S-She must be a-annoyed with me!"

"Koharu will never do that Ezra." Ako reassured, patting his back.

Zen hummed in response, gripping his hand tight. "Nanakura-san isn't annoyed with you."

"B-But she-"

Zen hushed him. Ako stood up and motioned for Subaru to follow her. They stood at the gate, a good enough distance from the two.

"I don't know what exactly happened to Ezra and Koharu but Koharu suddenly disappearing really is worrisome."

Subaru nodded his head. Of course it is. This isn't like Nanakura. Ako sighed, glancing at the two. "Aoi-kun, Ezra and I decided to stay here, in case Koharu comes back. Asahi is leading the search."

"Ako-san?"

"Yeah?"

Subaru had a determination look on his face. "I'll go look for Nanakura as well."

Ako had a surprised look on her face. "Eh?"

"I'll go look for Nanakura."

Ako stayed silent before letting out a frustrated sigh that Subaru was caught off guard. "Please do. We need more people and Subaru-kun," Ako tugged at Subaru's sleeve. "Please find her."