Win

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop. 

Hands held tightly while fingers left soft trails of touches. A kiss upon the neck and several upon the head left the pair. They were lovingly administered. Though, was one ... obsessive?

Heart pounding in her chest, she observed his every move as she found it harder and harder to breathe normally. He pulled his lips farther from her ear, but they were centimeters away from her jaw. She could feel his breath tickle her skin, but she didn't dare turn her head. His movement was too precise and perfectly timed, and she couldn't avert her attention from it.

She didn't even register him switching her wrists to one hand while his other retrieved his soup bowl. Her eyes trained themselves onto his. An irresistible gleam shone in his green-hazel eyes. Before she could utter a word, he sat up and tugged her up with him. A slight surprised cry left her until it was silenced by a spoonful of soup in her mouth.

"Three to zero." A grin decorated his lips while her cheeks burned with embarrassment and frustration. She swallowed the soup and pulled away. (F/n) crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Are you going to surrender?" While he chuckled some, she acted fast.

In a heartbeat, she retrieved her bowl and forced the spoon past his lips. His eyes widened some while she removed the spoon. "Three ..." Another spoon found itself in her mouth. A determined fire lit up in her eyes. She would prove him wrong!

The next several minutes were a blur. All she knew was that the blanket would need to be washed due to broth spilling onto the fabric. Their clothes were stained in various places, but most of the soup did go into their mouths. Despite the minor mess, she was laughing and enjoying her evening to the fullest. Based on Edmund's smiles and chuckles, she presumed that he held similar feelings.

When his last spoonful traveled past her lips and into her mouth, a smirk stretched upon his lips, and she roughly took the spoon out with a huff after she swallowed. "I never lose, but," She gave him a hesitant look, "I'll continue to let you feed me. You do owe me."

"I have a better idea." She positioned herself to sit on her knees and motioned him to come closer. Edmund quirked a brow and didn't budge. A slight groan escaped her much to his amusement. Scooting across the blanket, she soon sat right in front of him and picked up her bowl.

"I thought that you had a better idea." He was permitted no opportunity to analyze her behavior closer. All he saw was her hand dive into her soup bowl before it met his hair. It combed through his locks and pushed the untidy strands back. Meanwhile, (f/n) wore a smile of complete payback for his arrogant remarks.

His lips parted some in surprise; however, a frown soon met them. Instantly, her hand froze. Had she caused him to become angry? Slowly, she retracted her hand, but he grabbed her wrist. "Finish it." Edmund's hold disappeared. Hesitantly, she combed her fingers back through his locks, but an arm soon wrapped around her waist and pushed her onto his lap.

"E ..."

"Shh, just finish it." He leaned forward and rested his forehead on her left shoulder. A slight dose of heat touched her cheeks as she lifted up her hands and smoothed back his locks, which would need to be washed again. She wished to ask him a few questions, but she figured that he would ask her to be quiet once more.