Address

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Leaning back in the cushioned chair, he crossed his legs at his calves while a paper cup of coffee rested on the table. No one besides the two of them was in the room, but footsteps were on their way.

Tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, he looked down to his phone. A smile rested on his lips. I think that you'll love it. Her text was short, sweet and simple, and he wished that he could see the dress presently, but he only had a few more weeks to go, less than that after the current day. Still, though, he needed to talk to his aunt, and he had been hoping to arrange a meeting time with her. Unfortunately, she hadn't answered the phone, and he had business to attend to at the moment. Later, he would call her again. He placed his phone into his right, front pocket and left his vehicle. Edmund locked the door behind him before he adjusted his black suit jacket and red tie. After he made sure that none of his white button-up was un-tucked, he looked towards the hospital. It was time to handle the matter of that nurse.

After her behavior at Dillard's, he had wished to have acted sooner, but he had become tied up in the project. Ultimately, that plan was more important than anything concerning the nurse. Now, though, he had some time to deal with her. Almost, she had told his beloved about how he had known about that vile man's cheating, which would've delayed and might've harmed his future plans for his treasure. Something like that simply couldn't be tolerated.

His steps across the asphalt were smooth and with purpose. A neutral expression coated his face, and an air of business hung around him. Edmund had to remain calm even if he wanted to toss the nurse over the edge of the hospital roof. Almost, a malicious smirk touched his lips at the thought of the satisfying splat. It would be like swatting a fly, only an immense feeling of relief would follow. The sliding doors opened and granted him access. Her supervisor already was informed of his visit, so there wouldn't be any delay. He even could pass the front desk, which he did, since he knew the location. Along the way, a few glanced in his direction. Some whispers transpired too. None of them were honeyed to his ears. To Edmund, only his treasure's compliments would sway a tender look to form in his eyes.

When he noted the fourth floor staff break room, he headed for the door and pushed it aside with no issue. None of the nurses were around. Then again, the chief nurse probably had a say in that. Entering the room, it was modern, warm and inviting. Large, rectangular windows permitted a flood of light to come in, and tables and chairs were pressed to the window so that staff could view the outside world and escape the innards of the hospital for awhile. Other tables and chairs filled the room. Along the back wall were appliances as well as a counter and cupboards.

To his left sat a man upon one of the few cushioned chairs in the room. Loose brown locks framed his face, and light brown eyes stared down at a cell phone. Only one cup of coffee sat on the small round table in front of him, though; some of it already had been partaken of. How thoughtful. Edmund's steps across the grey-white tile caught the man's attention. He stopped by the empty chair across from the man. "May I take a seat?" No words left the chief nurse; he merely indicated to the chair as he put his phone away. After he was seated, Edmund crossed his legs at his calves and maintained perfect posture. "Thank you, and thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Sini."

"Sure." His response was curt, and the chief nurse looked ready to pull out his phone again. Edmund held back the urge to twitch an eyebrow. "Just call me Donald. Don for short." He shrugged his shoulders before he leaned forward and intertwined his fingers. Don rested his arms on his knees as though he was about to interrogate his guest. "So, what do you need? I'm quite busy."