Seal

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop. Also, the next two chapters after this will be the final two of the book, but there will be an epilogue as well. Anyway, thank you to all of you for supporting this story through your reads, comments and votes. I greatly appreciate all of it, and I hope that all of you have a wonderful evening, afternoon and/or morning ^-^!

The car unlocked, and the doors opened, bringing in the smells of the sea air and mountain flora. A dirt path lied ahead, but any rocks from it had been cleared; it made it even easier.

Hands resting upon her lap, she leaned back into the cushioned seat of the car. She sat on the back seat on the driver's side since it allowed her a better view of the water. Driving the car was a trusted worker of Edmund's. The woman didn't speak much other than to introduce herself as Anita, but a comfortable silence existed between the two of them.

(F/n) had offered to drive her own car to the location, but Edmund had insisted that a bride shouldn't be driving to her own wedding, especially when the drive was a long one. She hadn't been able to get in a word after that, so she accepted to have Anita drive her, and the drive was quite long. Already, it had been several hours. They only had stopped once so far so that both of them could stretch their legs a bit and use the restroom if they needed it.

Other than that, (f/n) hadn't wanted to take a break. It had been a month since she had last seen Edmund, and she was anxious to see him again. Maybe, it would be informal for a wedding, but she wanted to run towards him and hug him. She doubted that the officiant would judge her action, and no guests would notice since none would be there. And knowing Edmund, he would be thrilled by such a greeting.

Realistically, her dress and heels might make that running jump somewhat hard, and it depended on how the terrain looked too. From the looks of it, they were going to be getting married in the mountains. A mental sweat-drop formed. Maybe, she should take her heels off. Her dress was long enough, so Edmund wouldn't notice ... at least at first.

Attention shifting to her attire, she lifted her skirt some and peeked at her white heels, which had little fabric bows on the front. The fabric matched the sheer first layer of her dress. It was white and had small polka dots along it. Unlike the dress, though, the shoes didn't have small pale pink and tan tea roses on it. They were placed in such a way that the roses bore a waterfall effect from her left shoulder to the skirt of the dress. Underneath the first layer was white cotton fabric, and a corseted, cotton top covered her torso while the sheer sleeves were off-shoulder.

Hopefully, he would like it, but she was sure that he would with the roses on it. If the roses were purple and white, though, it would've been better since they would've matched her bouquet more, but they matched somewhat nonetheless. Besides, the purple rose was unique for them, and that was more important to her.

Averting her eyes back to the scenery, she noticed a street, which turned left, up ahead. Tall pines lined the road and made it impossible to see where the road led off to. Curiosity would've struck her if she hadn't noticed Edmund's car up ahead. She forgot about the mysterious road and focused on the fact that the car would be parked soon.

When it was, she about leaped out of the car, heels and all. They clicked on the asphalt as she shifted in them some and smoothed out her skirt once more while her bouquet rested in her right hand. "Thank you, Anita!" she called as she waved to the woman before she drove off. Once her car was gone, it was silent. Only Edmund and probably the officiant's car were in the parking lot.