{3}

M • I • N • H • O

The sun shone through the leaves of the many plants in the window, making patterns on the wall. Minho sat on the floor beside all off the piles off books.

"Felix, why do you have all your books on the floor and not in the shelves."

"Because I don't have any space left in my shelves. Can't you see?"

"You don't need a collection off lipsticks."

"But Changbin gave them too me!" Minho just sighed, stacking the books neatly.
"Wait. You have a Kama Sutra?" Minho smirked holding up the named book.

"Changbin gave it too me! I just can't throw it away!" Felix mumbled, face bright red.

Minho continued stacking the books wondering if he had any weed hidden away. He felt the need to be high even though his head hurt like hell. Maybe the pain will go away, he thought getting to his feet.

Minho looked through the apartment he shared with Felix, finding two plasticbags with weed.

That same evening he and Felix stood on the balcony smoking. The wind was cold, but it didn't effect the two boys. They were too high to realize it was windy.

"What's the name off that boy you had sex with?" Felix suddenly shouted.
"Not your business. And why the hell are you shouting?" Minho screamed back.

"You're so far away!" Felix yelled, standing three feet away.
"You're high." Minho said. "I'm gonna go kill him now, see ya."

J • I • S • U • N • G

Those rough hands going up and down his body. Soft lips kissing his neck and hands on his waist.

Quiet whispers in his ear making him blush. Not able too control his body, just wanting more and more...

Jisung woke up from his dream breathing heavy. He was sweating all over and his heart was racing. Well, thank god it was just a dream, Jisung thought just before realizing it actually had happened once.

Jisung was about to go back to sleep when he heard a knock on the door. Who is up this late?
He jumped out of the bed making his way too the door.

He opened it just as much so he could stick his head through, not wanting the person on the other side too see his bare legs. He didn't expect to see Minho standing there.

Minho pushed the door open and walked in, not bothering to close it. Jisung didn't even have the chance to run as Minho grabbed him and pressed him too the floor.

He ducttaped Jisung's arms behind his back and ducttaped over his mouth. Jisung tried to scream, but it sounded like a little kitten meowing. He felt helpless.

M • I • N • H • O

Minho laughed seeing the boy struggle under him. But seeing Jisung in only a big hoodie, the skin on his bare legs soft under Minho's touch... It made the feelings from that Friday night two days ago came back.

He shook his head, trying too get the thoughts away. He was here to kidnapp Jisung and then kill him, not touch him in ways that made the boy blush.

Minho lifted Jisung up from the floor and threw him over his shoulder. Carrying him away in the night.

J • I • S • U • N • G

Jisung tried kicking Minho in the face when he felt the cold air hit his legs. They where now outside, walking over a parking lot.

How did he find my apartment? Is he kidnapping me? Why haven't he killed me yet!? The thoughts ran around in Jisung's head making him dizzy. Or maybe he was dizzy because he was hanging upside down.

Suddenly a car door was opened and he was put down. Minho closed the door walking too the other side, jumping into the drivers seat.

Jisung tore his hands apart, the ducttaped giving in. Minho noticed and smirked at him, just watching Jisung escape.

Jisung ripped the ducttaped off his mouth and dragged in the doorhandle. But it didn't open. The door was locked. Panic rushed through him.

"Well well, what do we have here? A scared little squirrel." Minho said, watching Jisung yank in the other doorhandle.

Minho crawled too the back seat, avoiding Jisung's kicks. Jisung tried punching the boy in the face, only getting himself caught in Minho's grip.

Minho pressed him onto the seats, leaning closer. Jisung could smell the smoke and understood that Minho was high.

The look in his eyes was exhilarated, the sclera red in the edges. Jisung just waited for Minho to pull out a gun. But it never happened.

*罒▽罒*

Hello!
A little shorter chapter this time :)
School just started and I already want it to end, hope you had a better day than I had :)