{7}

J • I • S • U • N • G

This was the day. The day Jisung finally would get his revenge. He skipped down the streets singing a song too himself.

A gun was hid under Jisung's jacket and he felt the cold metal against his skin every time he took a step. Everything was so perfectly planned he wanted to kiss himself.

Jisung came too his destination, a specific house. A smile formed on his lips as he knocked on the door.

"Wait a second!" Someone shouted from the other side of the door.

Jisung sighed in relief, at least she was home.

Soon the door opened and a woman stepped out. She looked confused at the sight of Jisung.

"Do you want something?" She asked rudely.

"Yes, I want to ask you something." Jisung said. "Does Minho still live here?"

The woman was taken aback by his words. She looked sentimental while staring out in the blue. Jisung patted her shoulder too get her back too reality.

"Are you his friend?" She mumbled instead of answering his question.

"Yes I am." He lied.

"He lives with Felix now, you know. Beside the train station." She sighed, looking at Jisung painfully.

"Don't worry about him Mrs Lee. I'm sure he'll be fine someday." Jisung said, his plan going as expected.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Han Jisung."

"Can you get him out of the drugs, Jisung? Can you do that for me?" She whispered, her eyes begging.

"I'll do what I can." Jisung promised, walking away.

What did you just get yourself into? He thought too himself. His plan was too kill Minho, now he promised Minho's mum to get him out of drugs.

Maybe Jisung just couldn't stand seeing people broken. Especially not broken families, like his own.

F • E • L • I • X

Someone knocked on the door. Felix thought it was Minho. He still hadn't seen him since yesterday's fight.

But when he opened the door he saw a boy he'd never seen before. A boy with blond hair and excitement in his brown eyes.

"Do I know you?" Felix wondered.

"No, I guess you don't." The boy said, hesitating for a second. "Is Minho home?"

Felix froze. He didn't think Minho had any friends. Or maybe this boy wasn't a friend. Maybe more than a friend?

"Who are you? I can't remember Minho told me that someone would come visit him today." Felix replied.

The boy's excitement disappeared and disappointment took place in his eyes. Felix thought he heard him whisper 'dammit'.

"Well. Could you tell him when he comes back that I'll meet him outside my apartment next Monday. Okay?"

"Of course." Felix spoke. "What's your name?"

"Jisung. Tell him I was here." Jisung mumbled, walking away.

Felix got this weird feeling. Just as he was about to close the door Minho came running up the stairs.

"You just missed him." Felix claimed.

"Who?" Minho inquired, giving him a confused look.

"Jisung. He came here to tell you to meet him outside his apartment next Monday." Felix shrugged.

M • I • N • H • O

What did Jisung want? How could Minho miss him? He's probably plotting to kill Minho. Does Felix know Jisung is the boy Minho's trying to kill?

"Minho." Felix said, waking Minho up from his thoughts. "Is he your friend?"

"No." Minho muttered.

"Is he more than a friend?"

"NO!"

"Geez! Calm down, it's just a question!" Felix gulped.

Minho sighed closing the door to his room, blocking out Felix' annoying voice. Thoughts were running around in his head and he needed to think straight.

So he opened the window and sat there with one leg hanging free in the air. He almost knocked one of his plants down in the progress.

Jisung had figured out that Minho lived with Felix. And where Felix' apartment was. Minho had no idea how he did it and it made him furious.

Jisung wanted Minho to meet him outside his apartment next Monday. Minho still remember the way there. But he didn't know if he wanted to go there.

Jisung was plotting to kill him, there was no question about it. Minho didn't want to admit it, but dying and leaving Jisung felt painful.

No, it doesn't. He then thought too himself. Minho barely knows the younger boy. The had only talked a few times and all off the words had been death threats.

But how come I dream off him every night?

*罒▽罒*

Shorter chapter this time :(
I'm trying to update more often, it only took 6 days this time :)
Hope you liked the chapter :3
Thanks for 100 reads <3