{14}

M • I • N • H • O

Felix hit Minho in the head with a huge book. He scolded at Minho but Minho just laughed and pushed him away.

"If you don't stop soon you'll lose someone too." Felix murmured tearing the drugs out of Minhos hands.

Minho laid down on the bed as he felt the dizziness wash over him. He reached out to Felix trying to grab the drugs. But Felix threw them in the trash bin.

"Please! Give me them." Minho pleaded. "Changbin wouldn't do this to me."

"He hated it when we used drugs, don't you remember?" Felix sneered.

Minho glared at Felix. He knew that Felix was hurting every time he mentioned Changbin. But his empathy was long gone.

"Why don't we ask Changbin about this?" Minho said coldly. "Oh wait, I forgot, he's in a coma."

Felix' angry look disappeared and was replaced with sadness. His hands started shaking as he stared at Minho. But Minho was buried deep in the drugs not realizing the mess he made.

As Felix sat down on the floor he began to sob. Minho watched as the boy hugged his knees crying grossly. He found it annoying.

"Shut up." Minho slurred, throwing a pillow at Felix.

But the boy with freckles only cried more, leaning against the wall behind him. Minho couldn't remember why Felix was crying so much. He had only seen Felix cry this much the day Changbin was hit by a car.

He'll get over it, Minho thought falling asleep.

J • I • S • U • N • G

This was a total disaster. Jisung was walking away from the second job interview that day. And everything had gone wrong this day.

First of all he came late. His alarm clock didn't go off because of all the times he had hit it. Second he tripped over the lady that was going to interview him. And when he tried to help her up he sneezed in her face. Awful. Thirdly he told her his name was Lee Jisung. Not Han but Lee. What a horrible mess he made.

Jisung sighed as he jumped onto the bus that would take him back home. The air in the bus was thick and the girl beside him smelled like cigarettes. There was no empty seats left and Jisung wished badly to be home.

Time seemed to stand still as the drive stoped for a red light. A baby started screaming in the back of the bus breaking the peaceful silence. Jisungs thoughts went to Minho. He wondered if he still was alive. Minho probably was.

M • I • N • H • O

When he woke up he found Felix sleeping in his arms. Soft snores left the boy as he snuggled closer to Minho. Tears stained Felix' cheeks and Minho realized something bad had happened.

He looked at Felix for a while before he carefully shook him awake. Felix whined and bent his eyelids open facing Minho.

"What'd you wake me for?" He croaked.

It hurt inside Minho hearing Felix' broken voice. He swallowed and told himself not to cry.

"What happened?" Minho asked petting Felix' messy hair.

"You used drugs and I tried to stop you. So you dragged Changbin into the conversation making me cry." Felix simply explained.

Minho blinked away the tears pulling Felix in for a hug. He hated himself in that moment. Minho knew very well how much it hurt for Felix to talk about Changbin. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt Felix in that way.

The two boys laid in the warm bed in each others embrace. Minhos head was finally empty from all the thoughts of Jisung. All he could think of was the heartbreaking look on Felix' face when Changbin was hit by the car. Felix' scream was echoing inside his mind.

"I don't want to hurt you, but it's all because I'm addicted. Maybe I'll lose someone too if I don't stop with drugs." Minho sniffled hugging Felix tight.

Felix just sighed and hugged Minho hard. He started humming on a song as the sun sank below the horizon.

I know there's nothing to say, someone has taken my place. When times turn bad, when times turn rough.

*罒▽罒*

Hello :)
Sorry for the late update I hope you can stand it :/
And sorry for the kinda short chapter, hope you liked it anyway :)

Ps.
Thanks for 900 reads 🥰
100 left to 1000 :)