{10}

F • E • L • I • X

The clock's ticking filled the room. Someone coughed and broke the silence for a moment. Felix couldn't focus at all on the test.

The boy behind him was humming on a song. He didn't seemed to be bothered by the tension.

"I know there's nothing to say, someone has taken my place, when times turn bad when times turn rough." He quietly sang.

Felix didn't think it was annoying. He almost fell asleep listening to the boys beautiful voice.

Suddenly the time was over and they had to hand over the tests. Felix felt different somehow. He had to talk to that boy.

Felix found him at a bench outside the school. He was still singing on the same song.

"I know I got nothing on you, I know there's nothing to do, when times turn bad when times turn rough."

Felix couldn't help but see that the boy was smiling to himself. Wonder why his smile is so beautiful.

The boy turned around spotting Felix. Felix realized it was to late to hid, so he stepped forward.

"Um, what song are you singing on?" Felix asked, regretting it right after.

"I wrote it myself." The boy smiled. "Why do you ask?"

"U-um well, I like your voice!" He stuttered, feeling his face heat up.

The boy smiled wider. He got up and walked over to Felix. Felix saw that he was at least five centimeters longer than the other.

"I think we will be great friends. Don't you think, Felix?"

Changbin's palm was soft against his cheek. The EKG was beeping in pace with Changbin's heart calming Felix.

"Visiting hours are over now Mr Lee." A nurse said from the door.

Felix remained seated looking at the tubing in Changbin's nose. Maybe if I stay a little longer he'll wake up.

"Mr Lee, I'm really sorry. But you can't sit and stare at him forever." The nurse sighed. "He's not going to wake up today."

Felix took a shaking breath and carefully put down Changbin's arm. He kissed him goodbye and left the hospital room.

The EKG was still beeping in his ears. Together with the rain it reminded him of Changbin's cheerful singing.

J • I • S • U • N • G

The blood streamed down from the wound in rivers. Jisung thought it looked satisfying. Satisfying in a weird way.

Minho groaned holding his right leg. The bullet had hit him in the thigh.

Now I have to shoot him again, brilliant. Jisung lowered the gun pointing it at Minho's heart.

Just as he was about to pull the trigger Minho attacked him. They wrestled a while on the floor. Their clothes were as bloody as their hands. Minho grabbed the gun out of Jisung's hand and threw it away.

So Jisung took out a knife instead. Minho sighed and grabbed him by the wrist.

"Can't you have mercy on me?" He wondered, his face pale as snow.

"Sorry, but I think I have to end what I started." Jisung said.

M • I • N • H • O

But Minho wasn't going to let that happen. He tore the knife out of Jisung's hand. Burying it in Jisung's chest.

Jisung gasped and whimpered in pain. He fell of Minho and rolled up into a little ball. Their blood was now mixed together on the floor and on their hands.

Minho saw in fear at the blood all over them. He didn't really plan stabbing Jisung. It just kinda happened.

"Jisung!" Minho shook his shoulders trying to get out a word from the boy.

Jisung sniffled hugging himself. Minho wondered if it was possible taking out the knife without Jisung bleeding to death.

J • I • S • U • N • G

"It hurts!" He whined as Minho pulled him into his lap.

"I stabbed you, dumbass. Of course it hurts!" Minho hissed, panic in his voice.

Why is he panicking? Jisung wondered. He felt the world drifting further and further away. The only thing he could here was Minho's fast heartbeat.

"Do you wanna know what hurts the most for me?" He suddenly asked.

"When I shot you in your leg?" Jisung coughed, blood taste in his mouth.

"No, not really." He sighed. "The thing that hurt the most was knowing that..."

Minho stopped. Jisung opened his eyes looking at him. He was at the edge of crying.

"Keep on going." Jisung mumbled.

"That I wouldn't be able to kill you, because I'd rather die for you." Minho sobbed.

Jisung opened his mouth to say something, anything. But the only thing that came out was blood. Minho kept on crying.

The world darkened in front of Jisung's eyes.

*罒▽罒*

Hello!
Shorter chapter this time
Hope you enjoy :)

Ps
Thanks for 300 reads <3