{21}

J • I • S • U • N • G

Jisung didn't really wanna meet up with Minho. After what he said the other day Jisung felt kind off uncomfortable. He already knew Minho liked him but it was just to much.

But there he was staring at the door to Minhos apartment. Now there's no turning back, Jisung thought raising his hand knocking on the white door. Just a few seconds later he heard steps on the other side.

The door opened and Minho peaked out with wet hair. Jisung heart stopped for a moment as he wondered if Minho only wore a towel but it turned out he had clothes on. Minho smiled friendly at him as Jisung walked into the apartment.

The hallway was messier than last time Jisung was there. It was like a maze walking around boxes and piles of mail and newspapers. Every wall of the apartment was clear from paintings and shelves and the carpets were gone.

"Are you guys moving?" Jisung asked when they entered the almost empty kitchen.

"Yeah, it seems like it." Minho mumbled, smiling slightly and scratching the nape of his neck.

Jisung sat down on a chair and Minho did the same. The kitchen seemed so naked without all the plants and pictures of Felix and Minho. It was like someone had ripped the soul out of the room.

M • I • N • H • O

He had no idea of what he was doing. Minho had felt so confident when he heard the knocking but now he wanted to sink through the floor.

Jisung just sat there looking around the room. As if he was waiting for something to happen. Minho had gotten more tense lately and the silence made him anxious. He just wanted Jisung to speak up.

"Have you taken any drugs since I was here last time?" Jisung asked glancing at Minhos twitching hands. "Or are your hands always like that?"

"No I haven't taken any drugs." Minho said clenching his fists to make them stop. "And I don't know why my hands are like this."

Jisung gave Minho a suspicious look like he didn't believe him. Then he leaned back in the chair sighing. Minho looked at Jisungs lips as be began speaking again. They were rosy and glossy, almost shining in the sunset.

He badly wanted to kiss Jisung. Feel his soft lips against his again. But he didn't even know if Jisung felt the same, he probably still disliked Minho very much.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jisung cut off Minhos thoughts by bopping him on the nose.

Minho inhaled sharply shifting back in his chair. Jisung stood in front of him leaning down closer to Minhos face. He could feel Jisungs breath on his lips and cheeks.

Jisung said something but Minho was lost in his pretty eyes. Those pretty brown eyes looking back at his. The butterflies in his stomach made flips  forcing him to swallow hard.

His head started spinning when he saw Jisung leaning even closer. Is this all a dream? Minho thought as Jisung lifted his hand up to Minhos lips.

"Hm. You have toothpaste in the corner of your mouth." Jisung stated, brushing his fingers against Minhos skin.

Minho stood up quickly grabbing Jisung by the waist pulling him in for a kiss. He wanted to squeak out off happiness when he felt Jisungs lips on his own. Jisung seemed shocked but didn't push Minho away. After a while he laid his hands on Minhos shoulders.

Joy filled Minho as he wrapped his arms tighter around Jisung, as if he would lose him if he let go. Jisung tangled his hands into Minhos hair pulling him closer. Their lips moved in sync, Minho never wanted it to end. Because Jisung tasted like sweets and berries, maybe rainbows and sprinkles too.

But sooner or later they had to pull apart to breathe. Minho rested his forehead on Jisungs listening to their loud heartbeats. A giggle escaped Jisung as he buried his face in the crook of Minhos neck.

"What did I miss?" A sudden voice beamed making the two boys jump away from each other.

Felix stood in the doorway smiling endearingly at Minho and Jisung. Minho felt his face heat up as he wondered how long Felix had been standing there. But when Jisung started laughing he couldn't help but relax and smile back at Felix. Soon all three were rolling on the floor laughing at nothing practically.

*罒▽罒*

Hellu
I'm back after a long time
Sorry for not updating for those who care, I've been on a language trip, I don't really know if that's what it's called but I've been to England
So I did say I would publish a BTS fanfic after this one but meh