{15}

J • I • S • U • N • G

He smiled as he watched the kittens play with each other. They were all adorable. Jisung didn't know which to choose.

"Maybe the black and white?" The woman selling the kittens said pointing at a sleeping kitten.

It looked so peaceful laying on the pink blanket. It was so cute Jisung just wanted to eat it. Maybe that was a good choice. Not eating it though.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked sitting down beside the kitten.

"It's a girl." The woman said. "Do you want it?"

Jisung looked down at the sleeping kitten. He was already thinking of names for her. And what kind of bed she would have. Maybe she was going to grow up and have kittens herself. Jisung almost burst an uwu by the thought.

"Yeah, I like her."

Jisung did not expect this. It was a chock for him to see Minho walking around the city alive and breathing. He had always known that Minho was pretty, but he seemed even prettier now. Almost stunning.

Oh god what do I do? Jisung thought hiding behind a mailbox. The kitten meowed from inside the cage he had borrowed. He had to take her home.

Minho walked by humming on a song. His light brown hair was getting messed up in the cold wind. Suddenly the kitten started to meow nervously and Jisung tried calming her down. Minho stopped in his track and looked around. Jisung pressed himself against the mailbox wishing for Minho to go away. It would be so awkward if Minho found Jisung hiding from him.

Seconds passed and Jisung heard footsteps getting closer. Panic rushed through him and he squeezed his eyes shut as if he thought no one could see him.

The steps stopped and a car drove by. Jisung tried to breathe as quiet as he could, yet it felt like every breath was louder than lightning. But when nothing happened he dared to open his eyes peeking through his fingers.

Minho was standing right beside Jisung looking down at him. A fond expression took place on his face as Jisung hurriedly stood up. Well this is awkward as hell.

"Um, Minho, hi! I didn't expect... to see you... here." Jisung stuttered hugging the cage tight.

M • I • N • H • O

Minho blushed slightly and looked away avoiding Jisungs eyes. He almost couldn't stand seeing Jisung this beautiful. The color off Jisungs lips were the same as raspberries.

"I think I would see you either." Minho said admiring Jisungs soft looking skin. "What's in that cage?"

"Uh, a kitten." Jisung mumbled. "It's a girl."

Minho nodded feeling the awkwardness come. He didn't like the small talk, nothing about the conversation was comfortable. They were both looking down at the ground scratching their necks. All Minho wanted to do was to touch Jisung and kiss his pretty lips. But that couldn't be done, because Jisung saw Minho as an ex enemy. Minho was sure about that.

"What will you name her?" Minho asked, instead of saying how much he needed Jisung to love him back.

"I haven't decided yet, maybe Sunmi." Jisung shrugged looking in the direction of the bus station. "I have to go, bye Minho."

And with that he walked off leaving Minho left behind on the street. Minho felt like collapsing on the ground and lay there till it was spring again. Why would he fall for that cute fucker when they tried to kill each other? Everything would have been easier if Minho had died that time. But he survived with his stupid thoughts and actions.

Minho needed a hug right there and then. But no one was in reach for his lonely arms. So he walked all the way back home to Felix. It started to snow and when Minho got home he was drenched from top to toe.

"The first snow!" Felix cheered when he saw Minho. "Finally! I've been waiting for winter since last summer."

Minho grunted and pushed past him. Felix followed him to the couch were Minho crashed hugging himself. A little sob left him as Felix made a burrito out off him with a blue blanket.

"What happened?" Felix wondered laying down beside Minho with a green blanket around himself.

"I met Jisung." Minho sighed, snuggling closer to Felix.

"It'll all be fine soon." Felix mumbled.

*罒▽罒*

Hello!
Thanks for reading this and hope you had a great day :)
This book is more of a soft Minlix story than Minsung, sorry 😂 i'll try to make it more Minsung