{18}

F • E • L • I • X

Sounds from the kitchen woke him up. Felix laid still in the bed listening to the voices. There was two persons talking with each other. He recognized one of the voices as Minhos but couldn't place the last one.

A while later the voices quieted down. It remained silence and Felix felt the urge to know what was happening. So he dragged himself out off bed and opened the bedroom door. He could hear sobs from the kitchen when the door was opened and hurried there.

On the floor sat Minho with his arms wrapped around himself. The coffee machine was beeping annoyingly and a blond boy was sitting at the dining table. It took a while for Felix to realize it was Jisung.

Jisung looked at him weirdly then glanced at Minho. Felix rushed to the boy kneeling beside him. Tears were streaming in rivers down Minhos rosy cheeks.

"Minho, what's wrong?" Felix whispered hugging his best friend.

Minho mumbled something with a groggy voice that Felix didn't catch and hugged him back. Felix pulled Minho up from the floor and lead him to a chair.

"Speak clearly, I can't hear you." Felix said and Minho sat down taking a deep breath.

"I'm crying because my life is fucked up." Minho said and cleared his throat.

Felix sighed and hugged Minho again. The clock turned 7 am as Minho stopped crying. Jisung was still sitting silently on the chair, picking on his ripped jeans. He looked really uncomfortable as he suddenly stood up.

"I should go now, I guess I'll see you later." He quietly said, walking backwards out of the kitchen.

What a mess, Felix thought making himself comfortable on the chair Jisung sat on earlier. Minho rubbed his swollen Eyes and turned off the coffee machine. He drank out of the coffee jug and then raced out off the kitchen into the hall. Felix heard the door out to the staircase opened and Minho running down the stairs.

He sighed standing up looking around the small kitchen. They really needed to clean in there, old food plates were laying in the sink and newspapers was covering half off the dining table. Dead leafs off the many plants were scattered over the floor making it carpeted.

Felix sighed again picking up the newspapers throwing them in the trash bin. Why did they let it get this disgusting in here? Well, there had been going on a lot lately. Felix felt exhausted for the first time this year. He really had been chilling this year, until Minho fucked everything up by having a one nights stand with a boy. But blaming everything on Minho wasn't right, Felix had fucked it up for them both before too.

When Felix was finished with putting all the dishes in the washing machine Minho stormed into the apartment. Felix heard him stumble over the door mat and close the door with a loud bang. He started the washing machine and stepped out in the hallway.

Minho was leaning on the wall panting heavily. A smile was plastered on his slightly swollen lips. Well well, Felix thought. Didn't I say so?

"You kissed him, didn't you?" Felix snickered, studying the red mark on Minhos right cheek. "He gave you a bitch slap?"

Minho looked up trying to hid the amusement in his sparkling eyes. But Felix had known Minho far to long and saw through his poker face. Felix smirked at Minho as he tried explaining himself.

J • I • S • U • N • G

That fucking asshole could go to hell, that's what Jisung thought when he stormed across the street back to his apartment. He just ran up to him and pressed his lips onto Jisungs lips. Jisung wanted to kill Minho so badly he almost did, but instead he bitch slapped him.

Minho had looked at him with love drunk eyes and the he had smiled weakly. Jisung couldn't move a muscle and had just been standing still when Minho declared his love for him. And how am I supposed to react? Was what Jisung had wanted to say. But he ran away instead.

His apartment house came in sight and Jisung sighed. It really felt like ha had been sighing all day. Just as always he tried to pull open the door but you have to push it for it to open. When he finally reached his apartment he didn't find his keys. So he went back down the stairs searching everywhere. He found the keys and locked up his apartment and was met by Yiya. Then everything felt a lot better.

*罒▽罒*

Hellu :)
Thanks for 1000 reads 🥰🥰
It means a lot :)
And I hope you had a good day

Ps.
This chapter may contain some spelling and grammar mistakes