{22}

F • E • L • I • X

Of course he was happy for Minhos sake. Felix was so extremely happy for Minhos sake. But at the same time it hurt like hell seeing him kiss Jisung. It reminded him to much of Changbin.

And now that he thought about it, he hadn't visited Changbin in days because he had looked after Minho. Oh God, Felix thought before he remembered Changbin was in a coma. Right, Changbin won't miss me.

He sighed and tried to close out the voices from  the kitchen. They would be moving out next Tuesday and Felix got more stressed for every day that passed. The sleeping pills hardly worked anymore.

Suddenly his phone stated ringing. The ring tone was still the same as three years ago. Changbin softly singing 'I love you' on repeat. Felix looked at his phone not recognizing the number calling him.

He answered anyway putting the phone to his ear. A brisk voice asked if his name was Lee Felix. Felix immediately knew by the voice that it was one of the nurses at the hospital.

"Yes?" Felix said standing up from the bed.

"If you could come over to the hospital as fast as possible that would be great." The nurse said. "Seo Changbin—"

Felix hung up not knowing if he wanted to hear what she was about to say. He rushed out of their apartment and down to the street putting on his shoes meanwhile jumping down the stairs.

"Taxi!" Felix shouted at a driving by taxi, it stopped for him and he jumped in.

Felix didn't what to think. Had Changbin finally woken up or had he died? Tears formed in Felix eyes when he thought of Changbin being dead. It was already horrible enough with Changbin in a coma.

It felt like hours before he got to the hospital. He almost forgot to pay the taxi driver when he rushed away. Felix ran into the hospitals front doors directly to the elevator.

He pushed the up button frequently, waiting for the elevator to come down to the first floor. Felix gave up after one minute and sprinted up the stairs instead. His lungs were burning when he reached the fifth floor.

Only three floors left, Felix thought holding back the tears. All he could think of as he ran up those last steps to the eighth floor was Changbins smile. Changbin smiling his pretty smile and laughing.

Felix' heart stopped as he saw nurses and doctors run in and out of Changbins room. Someone yelled and everyone backed away when Changbins bed was rolled out of the room.

They rolled it into the elevator and disappeared. Felix got a glimpse of Changbins hand that was hanging over the edge of the bed, his skin was pale. A nurse run past him down the stairs mumbling to herself.

"We're about to lose him." She said repeatedly.

Felix walked into the room he had visited so often those three last years. All the sounds where closed out as he looked at the get-better-cards he had given Changbin. Pain grew in his chest and tears started falling down his cheeks.

"Mr Lee? Mr Lee!" The nurse that had taken care of Changbin ran up to Felix. "You came!"

Felix tried saying something but he couldn't make any words come out. The nurse dragged him down the stairs whispering things he didn't hear. A lingering feeling of happiness was still in his heart, from when he had gotten the call. Felix had thought for a second that Changbin had woken up. But it turned out he was wrong.

The nurse stopped on the second floor pushing Felix down in an armchair. She said something about him staying there till she would get back. Felix nodded gripping his head between his hands.

The pain grew even more swallowing him. He started sobbing and his body was shaking violently. Everything was far away from him, his heartbeats were quiet and slow. But at the same time every sound was extremely loud and it felt like his heart would jump out off his chest.

End me. Was all Felix could think in that moment. End my suffering in this awful world.

But in the next moment, he heard Changbin call his name. Felix thought he had gone completely mad but when he looked up he saw Changbin standing in front off him.

"Mr Seo! Your not supposed to walk around!" A nurse yelled and Changbin almost fell over.

Felix stood up embracing Changbin tightly. A confused giggle escaped Changbin as he leaned his whole body on Felix. He was so light and skinny. Almost only skin and bone.

Three nurses came up to them with a stretcher and helped Felix lay down Changbin on it. Changbin grabbed Felix hand and didn't let go. Felix didn't know what time it was and he had ten missed calls from Minho. But he fell asleep anyways as Changbin stroke him over the head.

*罒▽罒*

Hellu
Hope you liked the chapter
I had fun writing it
The next chapter will be the epilogue
Thanks to everyone reading and voting for this book :)