{6}

J • I • S • U • N • G

"So, why do you want to buy guns from us?" Jisung asked.

The boy in front of him looked annoyed. Jisung felt weak, he didn't want to do this.

"Why would that be your business?" The boy sneered, folding his arms.

Please just answer me and we can both do what we want to do!

"I don't care what you're going to do with those guns. But I've been told to question you." Jisung said, trying to hold his temper.

"Weak off you to obey."

"What was your name again?" Jisung murmured.

"Hyunjin. Why do you want to know my name?" The boy answered.

"So Hyunjin, this would be so much easier if you worked with me and told me what you wanted to do with those guns." Jisung hissed, ignoring the others question.

Hyunjin gave him a bored look. It was like he was trying to say he had better things to do, without using words.

"I'm never getting away from here if I don't tell you, am I?" Hyunjin sighed.

"Correct. So now, please tell me!" Jisung begged, almost falling too his knees.

"Well... I'm buying them so the police can find them in my house and then put me in jail. Because I'm tired off life and don't want to live anymore."

"How will it help if you want to die and you go too jail? Wouldn't it be smarter to take your life?" Jisung stated, confused because off Hyunjin's answer.

"Wow, I never thought of that before!" Hyunjin said sarcastically. "I'm to weak to take my life."

Jisung didn't know what to say. He called Chan and Seungmin. They lead Hyunjin away. The boss came into the room asking for what he'd said.

"He said he wanted to die." Jisung mumbled, not telling the whole story.

"Pathetic." The boss said turning around.

"What's pathetic?" Jisung asked, before he was able to stop himself.

"Wanting to kill." He answered, looking at Jisung with dead eyes. "Killing only brings death. That's so obvious it sounds stupid to say out loud, but it's true."

"Stop trying to kill that boy, Jisung. I may be younger then you but believe me, it'll only bring trouble."

He's right, Jisung thought.

M • I • N • H • O

"Felix, please go too the bar with me!" Minho whined shaking Felix's shoulders.

"No, go there yourself. You'll just get in trouble." Felix answered, pushing him away.

"Fine. Don't expect me to come home sober." He pouted, taking on his jacket and leaving the apartment.

It was raining cats and dogs. Minho ran all the way too the bar. When he got there it looked like he had taken a shower with all his clothes on.

Minho sat down on the nearest empty chair. The sounds were high hurting his ears. He wanted to forget about himself.

Minho ordered a whiskey. The liquor tasted awful but he drank it anyway. Forgetting is more important, he thought.

He couldn't stand his own fucked up life. Just walking around breathing and being sober was painful.

"Oh god. Why do I meet you everywhere?" Someone sighed too his right.

Minho looked up meeting familiar eyes.

"Fancy seeing you here, Jisung." He grumbled.

He didn't have time to be reminded about his problems. Never mind, he didn't want to be reminded.

"No it's not fancy. And I would punch you in the face if I were sober." Jisung slurred, stumbling forward.

He had probably been there for a while. Eyes red edged and cheeks rosy. Minho felt his inside do flips. Because of hatred, of course.

"Can't wait too the day when you die. It must feel like vacation for forever!" He said teasingly, enjoying how the color on Jisung's cheeks rose.

"Can't wait till tomorrow! Because I'll get my revenge for you raping me! Twice!" Jisung scoffed, downing his drink.

"First, we've only had sex once. Second, I have not raped you." Minho uttered, rolling his eyes at Jisung.

"You raped me two days ago! In a fucking car! We're you so high you forgot everything!?" Jisung shouted, almost falling over.

"I did not have sex with you in a car." He said, chuckling at Jisung's anger.

"Does this remind you?" Jisung asked, dragging down his shirt collar.

Minho gasped at the sight. Jisung's neck and chest was covered in hickeys and bite marks. He shook his head and denied reality.

It could be someone else how had given Jisung those hickeys. But Minho's memories slowly came back. He felt a blush creep up on his cheeks.

"You're drunk. Go home." Minho mumbled, turning away from Jisung.

"You don't decide my decisions." Jisung sneered and took his glass of whiskey.

Minho watched him drink it, watched him drink another glass. And another. I should stop him, shouldn't I.

But Minho just watched Jisung drink. Until he passed out. Almost drowning in his own vomit. Minho took him home too Jisung's apartment.

This was the perfect time to kill the younger boy. But Minho could only watch the sleeping beauty.

*罒▽罒*

Hello!
And again sorry for the late update :(
I'll try to update more often, but I don't really know if I'll succeed...
Well have a great day I guess :)