{19}

J • I • S • U • N • G

The snow was covering the streets like a carpet. Jisung had been thinking about the events that same morning. He was thinking about it now, because the fluffy snow reminded him off Minhos fluffy hair.

Jisung felt ashamed for hitting Minho, he actually liked it when Minho kissed him. He liked it when Minho touched him, it felt like a blessing when Minho caressed his skin. But those were silly thoughts, Jisung wasn't gay. At least he thought so.

Other things Jisung liked about Minho was his pretty eyes. They had mostly been looking at Jisung with hate but this last time Minho had looked at him endearingly. And God, that made Jisungs heart beat faster.

The thoughts followed him all the way to his new work place. They followed him into his new boss' office. Even into his own new office. But there the thoughts stopped as Jisung realized he was smiling stupidly.

Jisung had gotten a job at a place called Wedding Day. It's pretty obvious what they do, they fix weddings. Jisung did think it was cliche but it was the only place where he was accepted.

So Jisung sat on the chair beside the white desk and tried to remember what his task was. Suddenly a girl walked into his office with a bunch of papers. She smiled at him and placed the papers on his desk.

"Um, thanks?" Jisung said smiling back at her, he was kind off confused. "I'm new here and I don't really know what to do."

The girl laughed slightly shaking her head. Her blond locks bounced around her shoulders as she walked to the door. She turned around smiling a sweet smile.

"Well, I suppose you're going to answer calls from costumers. Don't ya worry, I'll come by now and then." She giggled closing the door behind her.

Jisung sighed dragging his hands through his hair. The tie he wore was itching and wondered why he chose to wear it. The phone on the desk started ringing with a annoying signal, it sounded like the screaming off a hippo. I'm gonna have to change that ringtone if I'm staying here.

M • I • N • H • O

"Hello? Is this Jisung?" Minho asked clutching the phone tight in his hands.

It was dead silent on the other side off the line. Minho felt like a stalker when he dialed the number but when someone picked up he felt excited. What if Jisung really did work for this place, maybe Woojin didn't lie. Woojin had told him that if he said to Jisung he gave out information to someone he would personally strangle Minho.

"What is your fucking problem!?" Jisung suddenly hissed and Minho jumped in surprise.

"My big fat crush for you." Minho said smiling to himself, his self esteem was back on top.

Jisung groaned and muttered swear words to himself. Minho wanted to see him but he knew very well that it was 9 am and Jisung had to work. The only thing Minho could do for now was to call him.

Jisung started ranting and Minho sat quiet. He didn't really listen to what Jisung said. Just hearing his voice made Minho calm and happy. That morning Minho had gotten a panic attack, he didn't even know why. Suddenly he was hyperventilating and it seemed like the walls were caving in. Felix rushed to the rescue and Minho managed to calm down.

Felix told him that his body was still recovering from the drug addiction. That he needed to take it easy for a while. Well, Minho could at least figure that out.

"Why am I still talking to you! You aren't even answering!" Jisung growled. "Bye."

He hung up just as Minho was about to apologize. Minho did want to talk with Jisung, why did he have to daydream? It doesn't matter, he doesn't want my apologies anyway.

The bed bounced when he threw himself onto it. Minho tried relaxing and ignored the growing anxiety inside him. Thoughts about Jisung ran around in his head, Jisungs soft lips and his beautiful eyes. Minho thought it was weird that Jisung wanted to help him. Jisung did hate him after all, it seemed like that most off the time. But then it were those moments when Jisung was gleaming with joy and delight, even if he didn't smile. Those were the moments Minho hung onto, hoping that Jisung would fall for him someday.

*罒▽罒*

Hellu :)
I hope you liked that chapter and that you'll have a great day :)