{9}

M • I • N • H • O

Did Jisung say a special time? Minho thought, half way to Jisung's apartment. He hoped Jisung wouldn't be home.

It was raining cats and dogs. Minho was drenched from top to toe. But he didn't mind, Minho liked the rain.

Minho kept thinking of a plan. But he didn't know what to expect off Jisung. The only thing he knew for sure was that Jisung wanted him dead.

Suddenly the rain stopped and the sun peeked out. Jisung's apartment was only a block away. When Minho saw the building he felt at unease.

But what could he do. Sooner or later one off them would die.

Minho walked up all the stairs hoping he would trip and hit his head so bad he passed out. Of course that didn't happen. He made it all the way up to Jisung's floor.

There was a note on the door.

If you aren't Minho then don't read this.
Minho, I don't wanna kill you in my apartment. That would be to much to clean up. So if you're reading this, meet me outside my apartment. You probably forgot that I said to meet up outside. Silly.

Minho couldn't believe that he forgot the obvious. Jisung wasn't stupid enough to kill someone in his own apartment. That would literally be suicide.

He ran down the stairs and out the doors. Jisung stood right outside the building. His hair looked like spaghetti when it was wet.

"I thought you got lost." He said, walking too the building on the opposite side off the rode.

Minho didn't know what to do so he followed Jisung. Jisung entered the building. It had be abandoned for at least two years. All the windows was shattered.

Jisung walked up the stairs leaving Minho behind. He stood there listening to the sound of Jisung's footsteps. Something inside him said he wouldn't make it out alive. Well, Jisung was actually plotting to kill him.

But Minho climbed the stairs catching up to Jisung anyway. Maybe he just wants to talk, he thought to himself. Trying to convince himself that Jisung didn't hate him that much.

J • I • S • U • N • G

His hands were shaking slightly. He could hear Minho's heavy breathing behind him. It made Jisung anxious.

The gun that he hid under his jacket felt cold and sharp. Jisung wanted to throw it away, but then he wouldn't be able to kill Minho. And the plan was to kill Minho.

When they finally reached the top floor they were out off breath. Minho tried to say something but began to choke on air instead.

"Did you want to talk?" Minho said after a while of silence.

Jisung wished he had planned this whole thing better. His planning ended here. Now he just had improvise.

"Well you see..." Jisung started, clearing his throat. "It's pretty obvious that I want to kill you. But what about you?"

Minho tilted his head a little to the right. Like he didn't understand the question.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked, clearly not understanding.

Jisung sighed. Minho really is an idiot after all, he thought.

"Do you want to kill me?"

Minho made a weird face, then he laughed out loud. Jisung watched the boy cry tears of laughter, wondering what in the world could be so funny.

"What?" Jisung barked, tired of Minho's laugh.

"No nothing, it's just that it sounded like you said 'do you want to marry me?'." Minho giggled and wiped his tears away.

Jisung felt himself blush at those words. Couldn't Minho be serious?

"Can you be serious? I don't have time for this!" Jisung muttered.

"I want to kill you. Okay? Just because we've fucked twice doesn't mean I have feelings for you." Minho shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

Silence lay between the two boys. The dust in the room tickled in Jisung's lungs. He wanted to cough but couldn't.

Better just get this out of the way, Jisung thought and took out the gun pointing it at Minho. Minho made a grimace.

"Really? You're gonna shoot me here?" He wondered, taking a step closer.

"Stay where you are!" Jisung commanded.

M • I • N • H • O

Got any plans? Minho thought to himself.

The gun pointing at him wasn't a problem, the problem was the person holding the gun. How was Minho supposed to unarm Jisung without hurting him?

There you go again caring about him, you wanted to kill him a second ago.

Minho mentally cursed at himself. There was no use talking to yourself in your head.

Jisung hadn't pulled the trigger yet. That was a good thing. He hadn't said anything either.

Here goes nothing, Minho thought as he tackled Jisung.

J • I • S • U • N • G

He wasn't ready for that. Minho pressed him to the ground knocking the gun out of his hand. Jisung was fast pushing Minho away standing up again. Minho was right after.

He picked up the gun but Minho grabbed his wrist pointing it down. He accidentally hit Jisung's hand in the progress.

Jisung felt the trigger under his thumb being press down. A loud bang was heard and Minho fell to the ground.

Is it over?

*罒▽罒*

Hola!
I'm back from the dead hope you didn't miss me to much :)
I've also noticed that writing isn't my thing

Thanks for 200 reads :3